g r a c i e - t h r e e

'Moonwalkin' by Roddy Ricch ft Lil Durk played in my headphones while I cleaned the kitchen for my last house today

'Moonwalkin' by Roddy Ricch ft Lil Durk played in my headphones while I cleaned the kitchen for my last house today. I only had a lil bit left to do so I was just knocking time by fixing stuff he stayed messing up.

I turned around and damn near had a heart attack when I seen Pooh Shiesty. He scared the shit out of me and I knew it was showing all over my face by the way he laughed.

"What?" I asked taking out the headphone holding my chest.

"I had been calling you asking you did you want to stay and take a couple of pictures for us real quick." he said still laughing.

"Oh yeah, the camera in my car. I got to run home but I'll do it when I get back." I nodded and he nodded too before walking back away.

I put my headphones back in and turned them down this time and started wiping down the fridge. He always had this place looking like a trap spot. I wasn't really complaining though. I got hella money cleaning here.

I finished putting all my supplies back into my cubby before I left to go back to the house. My mom had texted me to let me know she had got me food and I hadn't ate all day so of course I was going there first.

----

I pulled into the garage and parked right next to her car before happily getting out the car and making my way up to the elevator. It stopped on the third floor and Kingston got in the elevator not paying me no mind.

"You don't love me no more?" I asked causing him to look up from his phone and laugh.

"I didn't know that was you. You been creating on me though. My peoples told me." he shook his head.

"I told you that that was only my friend. Don't let your people talk about something they don't know about Bae." I said holding my laugh.

"You play too much." he laughed and I laughed too. "Nah frl though. I got a girlfriend now and I'm trying to be serious and she don't like me calling you bae and shit like that so I had to be cool on that." he shrugged and I nodded.

"Yeah. Cus I would have been beat your ass come up in my face calling another girl bae. You wouldn't even been able to get the a and e out by how fast I would have hit you in yo shit."

"Just abusive. I'll see you later G." he said getting off the elevator and walking the opposite way.

I used my key fob to get in the house and kicked my shoes off sliding on my house shoes before walking fully into the house. I tossed my shoes in my room and made my way into the kitchen to wash my hands.

"Oh yeah, I'm definitely about to smash." I licked my lips looking at the plate that she had made for me and I put it in the microwave so that it could have a little more warmth.

"This better not be the first time that you're eating either." she said pinching me and I squealed.

"I was busyyyyyy." I said rubbing where she had pinched me at.

"You know that's not healthy."

"I'm trying to do better. Forgive me." I said grabbing my food out the microwave before tearing it down.

"You are crazy girl." she shook her head looking through the mail.

"I get it from my momma." I stuck my tongue.

"See, that may be true." she laughed again.

----

Once I had finished my food, I made my way back to Pooh's house. I walked back into the house and sat on the couch waiting for them to finish whatever it was that they were doing.

I scrolled on my phone on Instagram liking some pictures and scrolling on TikTok finding something to keep myself occupied because it didn't seem like they were gonna be put any time soon.

Feeling somebody tap me, I opened my eyes to see Pooh laughing and looking at me.

"Mane we wasn't even that long. You out here sleep and shit." he laughed again and I laughed a lil bit too.

"I mean, y'all had to be. Sleep was the last resort." I got up and yawned. "So what we doing with these pictures? I'm just snapping or you got a theme?"

"Well shit, we finna shoot this music video. It ah be cool if you shot some behind the scenes pictures." he said lighting his blunt.

"How much you paying?" I asked jokingly shifting my weight to one side.

"Name your price." he laughed matching my energy.

"I need a million dollars."

"We got you!" Big30 called from behind him.

"I got your pictures then." I said trying to keep a straight face but I ended up laughing anyways. "I'm ready when y'all are tho."

They nodded and basically, we were just waiting on the video producer to get there. I set up the camera so that it was ready whenever they were. I had the perfect idea for the pictures and everything. I couldn't wait for it to all come together.

---

The video shoot had to been happening for an hour and it was honestly lit like a bitch in here. I was getting all the good pictures.

"Blrdd. Big Blrdd." Pooh said going from the video camera to my camera sticking up his middle finger and I got the perfect picture.

"This go hardddd." I said showing it to him and he nodded approving.

"Hell yeah! That bitch go hard. I definitely gotta give you a mil just off that motherfucker alone!" he said nodding not taking his eyes off the picture for a minute.

"Dang. Can I get the camera back?" I laughed and he laughed before walking away and into the kitchen to shoot the next part of the video and I followed behind them.

----
- blrd big blrrdd🥸
- comment vote and share for the biggest blessings💞
-still the non editing qween🫠