g r a c i e - f o u r

I stood on the side of Camden wondering when he was going to finally pay me some attention

I stood on the side of Camden wondering when he was going to finally pay me some attention. He had been on the game all day and only talked to me when I made his food.

"I'll flip all this over." I mumbled and walked away.

"Don't start nothing won't be nothing!" he called after me causing me to laugh.

"So you was ignoring me bald head?!" I asked coming back into the room knocking his headset off gently.

"I was deep in the game man. Plus my homeboys was clowing me because you in the background talking all that shit. I had to keep it together. I should fuck you up." he said pulling me into his lap.

"Maybe I want you to fuck me up." I smiled.

"No." he said and I pouted. "What you pouting for? You the done that's bleeding not me. I should be the one that gets mad." he said making an angry face making me laugh.

"Chill out on me, it's almost over and when it is, don't be all up in my face." I said getting up and he smacked me across the ass.

"You know Imma be all up on that. Where you going?" he asked raising an eyebrow once he seen that I had grabbed my keys.

"I need to go pick up some clothes for this shoot I got coming up. I told you that like an hour ago. You need to learn to listen to me." I shook my head.

"I do though. See what had happened was, you caught me at a bad moment." he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever you say." I laughed.

"That's my story and I'm sticking to it. What time you gon' be back?"

"I'm prolly not. I'm going homeee."

"Why?" he asked mugging me.

"Because I haven't been there in days. You can't keep me forever you know?"

"Why?" he asked me again still mugging me.

"Because that's kidnap."

"It's not because you grown as fuck and also, you like it." he said in a duh tone.

"Whatever you say. I'm out of here loser." I said giving him a kiss.

"Whatever." he said biting my bottom lip.

"Ouch." I hit him with my purse before leaving out the room.

----

I had perfectly planned out the photo shoot that was going to take place with Tiyahna in a couple of days. Being behind the camera and watching your vision come to life had to be one of the best things about being a photographer.

I was also happy that she was allowing me to do anything I wanted to do with this shoot. This made me want to work with her even more.

I walked into this clothing store called 'Cozy Fantasy' it was this popping black owned business and I was all with the idea so of course I had to come and support.

"Welcome to Cozy Fantasy. You need any assistance with getting real cozy?" A worker asked coming from the back room.

"Hey boo. Yeah I do actually. This is my first time here and I need to find me some pieces." I said and she walked from behind the corner to where I was.

"Okay. I'm your girl for that. Let me know what you're looking for." she said.

"Okay so I'm doing this photo shoot and the model is bomb and we're doing lingerie." I said and she nodded.

"Bet. Say no more. Follow me this way." she said walking away and I followed behind her looking at more things that they had. I was definitely grabbing more stuff for me after I got the stuff for the shoot.

We walked more towards the back before she finally stopped and came upon this secluded area that had all the lingerie.

"Sorry we had to walk so far." she laughed a lil bit. "We are a family friendly store so we have to keep it PG."

"I completely understand girl. This shit is doppee." I said looking through all the different kinds of lingerie. I was definitely about to blow a bag and really didn't care too much about it.

Another customer walked in and they got her attention. I guess she was the only one working here.

"I'm about to go help this customer out. I'm Malika if you need anything." she said and I nodded while she walked away.

I started picking out all the things that I thought would go good with T's skin tone which was basically everything because anything could go with her beautiful skin color.

Once I was finished with that, I went back and got a few things for me too. I had always got some lingerie for me. I knew Camden was gonna be happy like a kid in a candy store.

I made my way to the register and started to put my stuff up there.

"How did you find everything?" she asked while ringing up the things.

"It was great. I will definitely be coming back." I said and she nodded.

"Your actually picked out a lot of the designs that I made." she said and I looked at her in shock.

"Really?" I asked and she nodded holding up some pieces. They were really good and the girl had some talent that you couldn't deny.

"Damnnnn how much I have to pay you to come make some clothes for me? I got some ideas for looks I want." I said.

"It just depends on what it is that you want." she said folding the clothes putting them into the bags. "I can give you my card and you can just reach out to me when you want something done. $142.79 is your total." she said.

"Dang, I thought it was going to be more." I said handing her my card.

"I gave you my discount. You've been one of the best customers that I have had today." she said handing me back the card and receipt.

"Well, that's my pleasure." I said grabbing the bags from her and her card.

"Have a great day." she waved.

"You too." I waved back. I was definitely going to be getting in contact with her.

----
- give it up for gracie and malika meeting 😆
- comment vote and share for the biggest blessings💞
-still the non editing qween🫠