g r a c i e - s i x

Target could take all my money and I wouldn't mind not one bit

Target could take all my money and I wouldn't mind not one bit. I wanted to be a Target. Lately I have been thinking about moving in with Camden. I wanted to get out my moms hair. She ain't say nothing but I still wanted to get out her space.

Then I thought about how childish Camden could be and it had me reconsidering that too. Also the fact that sometimes, I just wanted my own space. I couldn't figure out my life at the moment. I was just living it.

A call came to my phone and it was Camden. I let it ring for a long time before I actually answered it.

"I was about to hang up. You got beef with me or something? Get it off your chest big guy." he said scrunching up his face and I laughed.

"You already know what I'm about to say and you gon' be mad when I say it." I said looking at the phone and he just looked me upside my head.

"G, I will come to that Target and beat you up. Don't make me mad." he said and I laughed.

"You don't even know what Target I'm at big head." I said and he raised his eyebrow before putting me on pause and I just knew that he was checking my location.

He didn't say nothing for a good minute or so and I was confused. "Hello?" I asked because I thought that he had hung up on me.

"So, I don't know what Target you at?" he asked and it echoed. I turned around and he was right behind me and I started to laugh.

"Are you a stalker? How did you get here that fast?" I laughed hanging up the phone. I really didn't understand how he had got there that fact.

"Didn't I tell you I be everywhere? And you don't pay attention to your surroundings. I could have been following you the whole time you was in the store and you wouldn't even had known." he said and I laughed a lil bit because it was true.

I needed to be better with that. My mom always told me that somebody was going to kidnap me because I didn't pay attention.

"It's not funny Gracie." he said putting some chips in the cart.

"Okayyy. I'm going to work on ittt." I said hugging his waist while he pushed the cart. "Really though, you was really following me?" I asked.

He laughed. "Nah man. I was at Best Buy next door and I seen you pull up. I'm surprised you ain't see my car. At the same time I'm not though cus you don't pay attention to nothing. Walked straight into Target on that phone." he said and I just rolled my eyes.

"I was pulling up the list of the things that I needed. Stalker." I said pleading my case.

I really was though. I had the tendency to come to the store and not get nothing that I came to get. I mean, I'm getting better at it. I just take it day by day like SZA said.

"Whatever beautiful." he said rolling us to the next aisle to get some more of the stuff that we needed since apparently we were sharing the cart now. I didn't mind it though.

----

The killing of Malika's baby father was all over the news. It was breaking news and it was so scary that it had happened right in front of the Cozy Fashion store.

I had been trying to get in contact with Malika but she wasn't answering the phone. I knew that she was okay though because she had did an interview on the news. You could see that his people was mad in the background.

"This is so sick. Killed that man like that. I seen on Facebook that that Malika girl is apparently his baby mother." my mom said shaking her head while joining on the couch.

"She is and I honestly feel so bad for her. She had already been going through a lot. This the girl I been telling you about." I said while I played with Juicy, the cat she had recently got ears since she had her head in my lap.

"Well fuck a duck. It sholl is." she said shocked.

"Yeah. I hope that she is able to get her baby. She came up with this plan and I want to help her with it. Me and my other homegirl Tiyahna." I said and she nodded.

"What's the plan?" she asked and I began to tell her what Malika had told us in the office that day. Just in case anything had went wrong, the plan still stood in full effect.

"I'm cool with that. I just want to make sure that you're safe though." she said and I could tell that she was worried about me and I didn't know why. Anywhere that I was going, Camden was never too far behind and that was a fact.

"It's going to be okay mommy. You know that everything happens for a reason and God was going to be with us no matter what. Plus Camden is in on it and is going to help us with the house out there and everything. The plan is laid out, we just have to put it in action. That's when Malika says so."

"I always told you that motherhood was a beautiful thing and that we would do whatever it is to have our kids in our arms and to make sure that they are safe. To me, she's only doing her job and I don't blame her for it." mom said and I nodded.

Malika wasn't in the wrong for trying to get her kid back. If anything, Kendrick was in the wrong for keeping that child away from his mother. I just hoped that everything had went smooth.

----
- cus when it's time to go? it's time to go!
- comment vote and share for the biggest blessings💞
-still the non editing qween🫠