t i y a h n a - f i v e

The music played in the background of this photo shoot this photo shoot that I was having on top of this building

The vibes here were amazing. A total difference from the last one I was at.

"This is my total fave." the photographer said showing me the picture and I agreed.

"When you send me the pictures

"When you send me the pictures. This is the one that I want first. I have to get this one framed." I said. She didn't even have to show me the other ones. I was sold off this one alone.

It was the everything for me. The skin, the hair, the side profile and my butt looking good up in those jeans.

I was helping Hailey promote her clothing brand and I honestly couldn't wait to shoot more with her in the future. Her pictures were bomb and the same went for her clothes.

They fit me nice and wasn't nothing like those clothes that were made for the fake bodies.

"I'm glad you like it. Thank you again for allowing me to do this." she said and I nodded hugging her.

"Girl, anytime. Don't hesitate to reach out. This phone is always in my hand." I said with a smile.

After that, we said our goodbyes and I made my way down to my car. A call stopped Givēon from singing in my pocket. Once I made it to the car I answered the phone and call connected.

"Why can't I see you?" Jonathan asked from the other end of the phone.

"I just put the phone in the cup holder. Give me a second." I said putting on my seatbelt and then putting the phone on the dashboard mount so that he was able to see me while I pulled off.

"Where you about to go?" he asked.

"I'm on my way home to go get some of that food that Grandma had made last night. I fell asleep and she had put it up for me last night." I said stopping at a red light looking at him
on the phone.

"You always falling asleep somewhere. That's your problem right now. Need that forehead thumped." he said holding his fingers up and I made a stank face.

"Your problem is that you are always trying to put your hands on somebody. Like you aren't heavy handed or something." I said pulling off getting on to the expressway.

"Shut up. You pushing that hoe." he laughed. "Bae, you not that hungry. I can promise."

"I ammmm. I've been trying to stay away from the pasta so I didn't even stop today. I just feel like that is something that I should be proud of." I smiled to myself.

"You made them people soooo rich." he said sarcastically.

"You playing and I'm serious. But, I'm changing my ways. Not for tacos though. Because, that's exactly what my Grandma made." I laughed a lil bit.

"Aye you should bring me some." he said and I laughed again.

"No boo." I said and hung up before he could ask me for it again.

----

I just wanted a break. A break from life, a break from reality. I just didn't want to feel anything that I was feeling at this moment and it just seemed like I couldn't get that.

Feeling myself tear up again, I hurried up and excused myself from the hospital room that Grandma was in and went into the hallway. I didn't want her to know that I was crying again.

I didn't know what happened, one minute we were happy and the next minute she's having trouble breathing and couldn't breathe at all. It was all happening so fast. It was really taking a toll on me.

"Hey, calm down and breathe." Uncle Jason told me while rubbing my back. I had started to hyperventilate and didn't even know it. "You are going to end up in a bed yourself if you don't get this under control." he said rubbing small circles on my back.

I took a moment and tried to steady my breath. He was right, I did need to get it together because I didn't want to end up in a bed too.

"I just want her to be okay." I sighed.

"She is going to be." he reassured me. "She just likes to scare the living shit out of us. You know that she is going to outlive all of us." he chuckled a bit.

I laughed too because I believed that as well. I just knew that she was the type of person that was never going to die. Someone that I couldn't even imagine dying.

"You know she isn't gonna like the fact that you are out here crying. You better fix your face before she be calling you a soft punk." he said and I nodded laughing because it was true. I quickly wiped my face before heading back in the house.

----

"T go home." Grandma said throwing a piece of ice at me.

"Now why would you do that?" I asked picking the ice up and putting it in the cup that was by the chair that I was sitting in.

"You been here as long as I been here. Go home and take a shower or something. You need to touch glass or something." she said looking at me and I waved her off.

"I stink to you or something?" I asked with a laugh.

"Yes you do." she laughed and I knew she was telling a story.

"Why you trying to put me out? You tryna have a boy come up in this room or something." I asked cocking my head to the side.

"If I had somebody coming up in here it wouldn't be no boy." she said.

"Oop." I replied.

"You think I'm a cougar?" she asked with a laugh. "I don't do that no more."

"Yep, that's my sign to head up out of here." I said getting up. I didn't even wanna hear nothing else.

----
- send cougar grandma y'all prayers ❤️
- comment vote and share for the biggest blessings💞
-still the non editing qween🫠