t i y a h n a - n i n e

There was more to Houston to just sitting on that balcony everyday

There was more to Houston to just sitting on that balcony everyday. I needed to go outside. I had some exploring to do since I knew that we would be staying here for a while. My birthday was in a few days so this was a good excuse to get out the house.

Getting up from the chair on the balcony, me and Gracie finished up the mini shoot before I went back into the house to get showered. One thing about Houston was that it was hot and I was quick to sweat.

The shower water here was perfect. I didn't have to wait for the water to get hot or nothing. I think that I could get used to this. I got in the shower and just let the water run down my body. I still hadn't talked to Uncle Jason or Grandma.

I was standing tall on no speaking to them first. They were definitely in the wrong and they needed to understand that. You can't always hurt somebody and expect them to come to you first. I think that they were used to me saying something first and that wasn't happening.

I still found myself thinking of Jonathan sometimes. Like damn, I thought I was a down ass girlfriend and I got played right in front of my face. Like right under my nose. I can't lie, I was still messed up about it.

He didn't seem to care too much though. He was stilling living his life like he was before all this had happened. Maybe I needed to learn how to do that too. It's harder than it seems though.

I was weak in the knees and needed to learn how too stand up.

Shaking all that off, I washed my body in my Olay body wash before getting out and wrapping myself in my towel before going to find something to wear. I needed something that I could breathe in so I decided to put on this brown two piece set that I got from Fashion Nova.

I put on a couple rings and then my watch and my bracelet to match before snapping a picture and posting it on my close friends on Instagram. I mean, I was too cute not to post it.

I slid my sandals onto my feet and continued to grab my bag and leave out the room

"Knock Knock." I said knocking on Malika's door before and she told me to come in so I did. "I'm going to the Galleria. You want anything?" I asked.

"No." she shook her head.

"Okay." I nodded because I was going to find something to get her anyways. She didn't leave the house unless it was to go to the pool so I still wanted to at least pick her up a new outfit or something. And of course I was bringing Alex something back too.

I made my way downstairs and rounded the corner to knock on Gracie's door. She didn't respond so I opened the door to peek in and saw that her and Cam sleeping peacefully so I left the there and told Malika to let them know where I went before I grabbed the keys and headed out.

----

The mall ain't owe me nothing but a shopping cart because my arms were hurting from carrying these bags.

I had been in the stores just running up the paycheck that I had just got. I wasn't worried about it though. You got money to spend it and I was a firm believer in what you gave out, you were going to get back.

"I know that ain't Tiyahna." somebody said and I looked up confused trying to see who said that. "I'm right here." some dude said waving.

I waved back because a I thought that it was just somebody that followed me on Instagram or something. He soon started to jog over to me and I realized it was Chase. This boy that I used to go to school with.

"Holy cow, Chase! I didn't know that was you!" I said giving him a hug in which he returned.

"Yeahh. I kinda figured." he said with a laugh. "That's why I had to come over here."

"You know I'm blind. I'm still refusing to wear my glasses." I said and he laughed.

"I told you that you ain't doing nothing but making it worse. No contacts or nothing?"

"Yeah, I have to go pick them up speaking of them. Forget that though. How have you been? I haven't seen you in agessss!" I said shifting my weight to one side looking at him.

Chase was still so fine. I couldn't deny that. We used to flirt with each other all the time. He had moved with his dad and we didn't talk anymore after that.

"I've been good. I can't complain. I've been seeing you do your thang. I DM'd you a couple of times and you ain't respond. I thought you ain't fuck with me anymore." he said laughing a lil bit.

"Neverrrr. I would never do that to you. I have my things filtered and I don't get all the messages. I honestly don't even check my DM like that." I said and he nodded understanding.

"Mannn come walk with me and tell me what you been up to." he said wrapping his arm around my neck pulling me with him gently.

---

"Alright. Make sure you use my number." he said closing my trunk.

"I'm about to text you right now. Just hit me back and I'll let you know when I'm home." I said and he nodded watching me pull off.

I headed to the nearest Walmart to grab me somethings that I needed. After grabbing it I went to the food section to pick up some more noodles.

They were up too high for me and I was struggling. A arm reached over me and grabbed them from me. I knew them tattoos from anywhere.

"Thank you." I said grabbing the box from him and about to walk away.

"That's all you got to say?" Jonathan asked.

"I don't have nothing to say to you. Have a great day." I said leaving and heading to check out.

We ain't have shit to talk about.

----

chase bank

chase bank

- so this chase figure? && if jon don't gtf-
- comment vote and share for the biggest blessings💞
-still the non editing qween🫠