t i y a h n a - t e n

"Ooo get it Chase!" I said hyping him up and recording him do is lil dancey dance while I laid across his bed

"Ight I'm done." he laughed laying in the bed with me taking the phone watching the video back. "This lowkey go hard though." he said replaying it.

"You was getting sturdy or whatever. Ii still think that I would do it better though." I shrugged and he laughed again.

"Ight you get your ass up and do the dance and then we'll let Instagram decide who did it better. Nah fuck Instagram, we taking it to TikTok." he said with a smirk on his face and I gasped.

"Hell nah man. They real ruthless on TikTok. They gone make me cry." I said shaking my head. TikTok comments were hella undefeated. THey were going to be my thirteenth reason.

"Nah, you Ms. GetSturdy so get sturdy." he laughed and I got out the bed.

Either way it wen, I knew that I could do it better than him. He started the song 'Shake It' by Kay Flock and I started getting real sturdy and started eating him up. I wasn't even from New York but by the way I was getting down you couldn't tell.

"Shake it, shake it, shake it." Chase said getting hype from behind the camera causing me to get more hype and go crazyyy. Rolling around my wrists, I stepped back and flicked the camera off before getting out of view.

"Dammnnn." he said playing the video back again. "Nahhh that shits mad hard right here. They finna be in the comments wildin'." he said putting the videos together before posting it on his TikTok.

"Yeahhh. I'm about to make you go viral. They gon' be asking you what my @ is so be prepared." I said sticking my tongue out. I had really ate that shit up and was giving the girls a run for their money.

"Don't get an even bigger head." he said and I flipped him off.

"When you wanna do it? I'm down." he said and then ducked when I threw the pillow at him.

We had been chilling for the past couple months and it was honestly so fun. He kept me outside and with something to do when I was done modeling for the day. I was so happy that we were able to get back in contact with each other. It was like God had planned this out so perfectly.

"You know I'm just fucking with you. I respect all your wishes." he and I nodded because it was true. He was really such a gentleman. Raised very well. "When you gone stop playing and be my beastie though? You keep shrugging me off." he said jumping on my back as I walke dout the room.

"Broo." I said catching my balance and holding on to him. "You gotta stop doing that. and I already told you, if you listened to me, you would have already known that we are beasties already and that you are stuck with me. Duh." I said backing into a walk making him hit himself before going down the stairs.

"Ouch. My head." he said pressing his chin into my head.

"Stop it." I said swatting at him before dropping him onto the ground.

-----

"You think you grown? You ain't been home in three days." G said when I walked into the house and I just laughed shaking my head.

"Yooooo who is this stranger in our house? Somebody call the cops. I think you have the wrong house." Lika said and I just shook my head at how silly they were being.

"It hasn't been three days... it was two." I said and they shook their heads at me even more.

"You been hanging with that lil boy and forgot about us. I thought it was bros before hoes man." G said in a deep voice and I could not take her serious at all.

"You ain't even a dude." Camden laughed.

"Mannn Alex don't even know you anymore."

"He don't even like me." I said busting out laughing. I mean, at least she tried. "I cannot with y'all. That's exactly why I'm about to leave again." I said taking my shoes off.

"I bet you are. I wouldn't put it past you." Camden said and I flipped him off stealing a fry off his plate. "Fat ass just came here to eat our food."

"No I didn't. Don't do me like that. It's giving y'all don't love me no more and I don't like that. I think Imma leave again for real." I said shaking my head and they all turned around and mugged me.

"I'm just happy that you are able to get back into the dating life. We love that for you." G smiled and I shook my head.

"We aren't dating. That's my bestie." I laughed. They were crazy.

"I was dating my bestie. Look at where we at now." Camden said rubbing on G's belly.

"Boooo. Throwing tomatoes because everybody is not like that." I said grabbing a piece of fish.

"Y'all are though. Y'all be fucking?" Lika asked causing me to choke on my food.

"Oh my goshhhh noooo!" I laughed. They had no filters and didn't care what came out of their mouths.

"One day you gon' walk in here glowing. Meaning two things, you just got the dick." Lika started.

"Or you got the dick and you now are pregnant." G finished with a smile

"I'm rebuking it. I just want to focus on myself and have fun. I felt like I wasted most of the time I should have been living my life committed to being with someone so now I'm just having fun." I said and it was the truth.

I was just enjoying my life without out throwing a relationship in there. I wasn't even sure if I wanted to have a relationship again.

----
- t & chase👀👀 y'all think they be fucking? i think they do.
- comment vote and share for the biggest blessings💞
-still the non editing qween🫠