t i y a h n a - f o u r

One thing about it is you can't ignore me

One thing about it is you can't ignore me. If you do, I'll think you're dead. If I think you're dead, I'm coming to see about it. If I come and see about it and you're still alive and just ignoring me, we have a problem.

Thats what was happening now. I was coming to see about it. Because I honestly felt like he was just playing in my face right now. We was just cool so I honestly didn't know what the fuck his problem was.

I sent a few knocks to the door and waited a moment until somebody came to the door. I was about to knock again until Pooh opened the door.

"Oh shit. He ain't do it. He innocent." he laughed a lil bit until he see that I wasn't laughing. "He's upstairs." he stepped out of my way.

I thanked him and made my way up the stairs and made that quick right to Jon's room. Any other day, I would knock on the door but this time I just walked in there.

He looked at me not really shocked to see me. "I was just finna text you back."

"Tuh." I said closing the door behind me. "I been texting you since 10 this morning. It's 7PM."

"I'm a busy man T. You knew this before we even got together." he sighed.

"And you also said that you would respond to me. It's nine hours later. You know I be worried about you. You don't respond to me but post on social media. I don't like that." I rolled my eyes.

"You always starting with me bro. I'm finna get mad." he huffed clearly irritated.

"So now you mad? You the one that's being petty and now you mad? You really not making sense and you know it." I said making a face.

"You just came over here to argue and I really hate that for you." he laughed a lil bit. And again, I didn't find shit funny.

"That's your problem. You think that everything is funny and it's really not-"

"You done?" he asked cutting me off making me mad.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna head back home before you piss me off." I opened the door about to walk out but he pulled me back closing the door. "Nah. I'm done let me go."

"You not done. You just mad. Come on." he said pulling me back to the bed. "If I promise to make sure to text you back in a reasonable time, you gon' stop acting like that?"

"No. Because you just lying. You ain't gon' text me for real you just trying to say something so I can shut up. Sadly you have done that before and I already know what to expect." I rolled my eyes once again.

"Look T." he said grabbing my face making me look at him. "I promise that I'm going to text you more often. I'm not saying right away. I'm just saying when I get a chance. Before I post on social media or anything." he said before kissing my lips.

I didn't kiss back tho. That would be very weak in the knees of me.

"You ain't gon' kiss me?" he asked smacking his lips. "Leave then."

"No." I mumbled kissing him back. I was being weak in the knees and no, I wasn't going to stand up.

He smirked against my lips. "You being mean to me all because you want some dick? All you had to do was ask."

He laid me back on the bed and took his shirt off. This man was so sexy. There was no denying it, even if I tried. He kissed me and I kissed back while he removed my bottoms. I didn't even have time to process it before he had entered me.

"Mhmmm." I moaned arching my back off of the bed. He was hitting my spot back to back already.

"You done being mad at me?" he asked looking at me biting his lip while still ramming into me.

I opened my mouth to say something but the words failed me and never came out so I just nodded my head. He didn't like that.

"I asked you a question. I wanna hear your say that shit. You forgive me?" he asked again this time it was like he was just teasing me and it was driving me crazy.

"Yesss fuccckkkkk." I threw my head. This was one of the best feelings in the world and I felt like I was about to explode.

"Yo shit so tight." he groaned in my ear. "I love you girl."

"I love you too daddy."

----

I finished putting on a new pair of clothes while I threw the other ones into the dirty clothes hamper.

Once we got done, we talked for a little while before getting in the shower. He was done before me and had went downstairs to go be in the video that they were shooting. That was cool with me.

I slid my shoes back on and made my way back downstairs. They weren't in the living room no more so I made my way to the kitchen where they were sitting around and smoking.

"I'm about to go." I said tapping Jonathan on his shoulder.

"Hold on. G! Come here real quick." he said standing up and this pretty lady walked over to us.

"Wassup?" she said looking up from her camera.

"This my girl Tiyahna that I've been telling you about." he said wrapping his arm around me. "T this is Gracie, G this is T."

"Hey." I smiled a warm smile.

"She is a baddieeee. Girl he been telling me so much about you. I heard you do modeling." she said.

I nodded. "Yes, I do."

"I love it, you are so pretty. I'm a photographer and I was thinking that we could do some shoots together..?" Gracie asked and I nodded.

"Girl I would love to." I said unlocking my phone and handing it to her so that she could put her number into it.

She took it and put her number in before handing it back. "Again, I'm G. I texted myself so I'll be sending you details of something that I came up with."

"Alright. Nice meeting you." I said holding out my hand.

"Nice meeting you too." she said shaking my hand.

----
- gracie and t done met. oh sucky sucky na.
- comment vote and share for the biggest blessings💞
-still the non editing qween🫠