t i y a h n a - e i g h t

'Found' by Tems and Brent Faiyaz played while I sat on the balcony of the new house

'Found' by Tems and Brent Faiyaz played while I sat on the balcony of the new house. I was enjoying the breeze of the Houston air.

We had been here for a week and this had been the most peaceful week of my life so far. I still hadn't talked to Grandma or Uncle Jason and I couldn't lie like it wasn't making me feel
some type of way.

"Mind if I join you out here?" Gracie said coming out the house onto the balcony.

"Of course not. You know I love the company." I said tapping the chair for her to sit in. It was always good to have Gracie around.

"So I came out here to bother you because I had another idea for a shoot and I was trying to see if you was down with it." she said pulling up the idea's on her phone.

"I don't even know why you asked. You know I'm down for whatever idea that you come up with boo." I said while she explained what she wanted to do

-----

"You have the most cutest face in the whole wide world." I said all up in Alex's face. He still really didn't know who the fuck we were and only fucked with us when we gave him candy. He was only really cool with Malika and Cam come to think of it.

He just stared at me before he started to cry again.

"Just give him here. He don't need no more candy." Malika said coming and getting him from me making him calm down instantly.

"He just be hurting my feeling acting like that. He be acting real bald headed." I said and she laughed walking out the room with him.

I decided to log back into Instagram to see what they had been on. After I had seen that video and calmed myself down, I just decided to deactivate my page because she was letting it be known that she had had se x with Jon.

I didn't see the hype about having sex with someone else's dude but that was like the highlight of her career. She was enjoying the fame that she got from that. Congratulations on being a fucking whore I guess.

I scrolled for a while and I seen that nothing had really changed. I mean, it had only been a week. Social media could be something that we could all use a break from. It could be so negative at times and we seriously didn't need to be around that all the time.

Making my way into the kitchen, I found Camden and Gracie sleeping on the couch. They were so cute. And Gracie claimed that that wasn't her boyfriend. She was crazy.

In the kitchen, I decided that I wanted to just make dinner for everyone. It had been a while since we had an actual home cooked meal. Something quick but to make us feel more at home. I pulled some chicken out the freezer and put it in some water.

"Ouuu what we cooking?" Malika asked coming into the kitchen and she didn't have Alex with her so I assumed that he was sleeping.

"Just some chicken, home made mashed potatoes and green beans." I said rinsing off the potatoes and she nodded.

"Okay. I want to help. My mom taught me how to make some bomb mashed potatoes, can I make them?" she asked and I nodded.

"Of course." I said and let her finish off what I had started while getting the seasonings that I was going to use for the chicken.

---

I set the table because I thought that that would be something cute to do. I had put all the food in these pans and set them in the middle of the table.

"This look so fancy." Malika said putting the tongs in the pan with the chicken and a spoon in the pan for the mashed potatoes and the green beans.

"It's giving movie dinner scene or something like that." I said with a laugh.

"Right. Let me get the rolls out the oven." she said hurrying into the kitchen to get the pan of rolls before sitting them on the towel on the table as well.

"I can't wait to eat." Gracie said with the biggest smile on her face coming out her room with Camden not too far behind her.

"Hell yeah. It smell good. Who cooked? I hope it wasn't you T." he said and I playfully mugged him.

He was always messing with somebody. Alex started crying and Malika made her way up the stairs to get him.

"Make sure y'all wash them hands. Especially you Cam." I said and I felt something hit the back of my head.

I looked down and saw a paper towel on the floor and I flipped him off.

"Children children enough." Gracie laughed sitting down.

"That's him." I said shaking my head. "He been messing with me since he walked out that room. That's why you bald headed." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"You lucky my lil bro just came down here. Cus I would have beat you up." he flipped me off grabbing Alex from Malika once she came down the stairs.

"That boy don't even know you." I said.

"At least I ain't got to brag him with candy to be cool with me." he said sitting down.

"I give you that." I nodded. "You ate that up right there."

He had a point and he really did eat that up. I took my seat next to Malika.

"Join hands for prayer." Gracie said and we all held hands. "Imma leave it to my good sis T."

I laughed a little bit before bowing my head. "God is good, God is great. I thank him for our safety and let it be known that none of this is possible without him. With that being said, all glory be to him. Amen."

"Amen." they replied before the food started being passed around.

----
- we love to see that t is in better spirits. we love that for her🫶🏽
- comment vote and share for the biggest blessings💞
-still the non editing qween🫠