m a l i k a - f i v e

I danced to 'Essence' by Wizkid and Tems while making me a grilled cheese

I danced to 'Essence' by Wizkid and Tems while making me a grilled cheese. I was definitely in better spirits nowadays. Only thing that I needed to truly complete my happiness was my son.

Knowing that I could know about his whereabouts with just a phone call gave me comfort. I was trying to work on my approach to things because it could really work in my favor.

"You don't need no other bodyyy on foe nem." Malik sang dancing into the kitchen.

"I know for a fact I didn't leave that door unlocked again." I said and he laughed because I had a habit of leaving the door unlocked and him and Justin always seem to make their way in here to mess with me.

"You actually didn't this time. I just borrowed Dad's key." he said flashing the key.

"Why don't you.. I don't know .. knock like a normal person?" I asked making a face and he laughed again.

"Where's the fun in that?" he laughed again.

"This door just always unlocked. You lucky I'm not a kidnapper or some shit." Justin said coming in locking the door behind him.

"Y'all got a whole house over there. What y'all bothering me for?" I asked plating my grilled cheese and cutting it in half only for them to come over and take both of the pieces. "Fuckers."

"Maybe if you was over there with us, we wouldn't have to come over here bald head. You always trying to be a loner." Malik started.

"Corny. Lame. Boo. I'm throwing tomatoes." Justin finished before turning from my music channel just as 'Die For You' by The Weeknd came on.

I smacked my lips taking the remote from him. "Y'all messing up the vibes. I'm finna go tell my daddy that y'all in here bullying me."

"Hush your face. You love us." Justin said grabbing the remote again turning on the game.

I just let them be at this point. I went to the back of the 'house' where the room was. It was a nice sized room and it had a bathroom that was in there. The bathroom also had a door that led back outside the room so you could come in from the living room or my room.

I laid on the bed and scrolled through pictures of Alex. I missed him so much, it didn't make sense. But, with putting my faith in God, I knew that it would be a matter of time for when I had him back.

"Let's go paintballing." I said making my way back into the living room.

"Hell nah." Malik shook his head. "Mary Jane is a cry baby and we would probably have to take her with us."

"We can just call Ciara for her honestly. We know for a fact that she doesn't mind watching Mary Jane." Justin said and I nodded agreeing with him.

Ciara had to be like one the nicest people I have met. If not, she was the nicest.

We called Ciara and like we said, she had no problem coming to watch Mary Jane. She actually made it to the house in less than 15 minutes.

"And y'all can't be teaming up on me neither. That would definitely be cheating considering the fact that it's only me and two of y'all."

Malik laughed. "It's every man for himself 'Lika."

----

So far I was whooping they ass. I hid behind the stack of hay waiting for one of them to round this corner. Malik did and I lit him up with the pink paintballs.

"Ain't no way." he said shooting me back and hitting me with the orange paintballs that he had.

"Ouch." I laughed moving because that shit had hurt.

"Yeahhhh I got yo ass." Justin said running from behind a tree and shooting me with his blue paintballs.

At this point, they were just shooting me because they wasn't shooting at each other.

"Y'all teaming up cheaters!" I yelled trying to run. I couldn't lie. They was lighting my ass up.

"Duhhh. You was creating first." Malik said and he was basically hawking me down. He wasn't going to stop until my skin was orange or something.

"LET UPP." I said trying to find somewhere to hide while also trying to shoot back.

"Don't let up gang." Justin laughed running and shooting me as well.

"I'm telling my daddy!" I said running off the playing grounds so that they couldn't shoot me no more. I had ran out of ammo and they wasn't about to keep lighting my ass up.

"Come back over here, snitch." Justin laughed pointing his gun at me.

"No." I shook my head catching my breath. "Because that ain't even fairr. How y'all get all that ammo?"

"You was shooting us all the way ain't even give us time to breathe. You quit?" Malik asked laughing.

"Hell yeah." I wasn't no punk ass bitch but I definitely wasn't about to be a stupid one. If I kept playing with them, I was going to be hella bruised up. "I got y'all when we get back to the crib tho. Don't even worry about it." I laughed.

"See you always trying to bully somebody." Malik shook his head and I flipped him off going back to change back into my clothes.

My phone started ringing and I looked down to see it was a call from Facebook Messenger.

"Hello?" I asked answering the phone wondering why the fuck was Stacy calling me. We wasn't even friends on Facebook.

"Bro. Why yo baby daddy momma crib just get shot up. Ian trying to bein your business or shit but they ain't gone tell you this and I know your son live up in there." she said flipping the camera around to show me all the police around the house.

"Bruh what the fuck?" I said jumping up as Justin and Malik came into the the dressing room.

"Your baby cool though. He with the grandma. Yo baby daddy in some deep shit though." Stacy shook her head.

"What's wrong?" they both asked looking at me.

"Bro, take me to my baby daddy house right now." I said running out the room. I couldn't believe this shit. It was always something.

----
- niggas always doing shit. my girl lika can't catch a break.
- comment vote and share for the biggest blessings💞
-still the non editing qween🫠