3 MEETING HIM

Y/N's POV:

We got to Millie’s parents house. Millie jumped out of the van and greeted and hugged both of them.

The rest of us stepped out of the van and introduced ourselves to Millie's parents. Moxxie already knows them, but Lin and Joe (parent's names) just don't seem to like him much.

~time skip after we inroduced ourselves~
Sorry i'm too lazy :p

"I like you people." Said Blitzø to Lin and Joe. He really made a good impression on them not like Moxxie on the other hand.

"You know more battles were won by tehnological advances in warfare. I've researched the history of weaponry extensievely and it's inspiring how for example progression of guns utilizing angelic technology has changed the landscape of hell's combative-" We all watched Moxxie confused about what he was even talking about. "I mean. More fun." He said nervously.

"Guns get the job done but a man ain't nothing if he can't tear the head off a hellish beast with only his bare hands!" Said Millie's dad and clenched his fists.

Blitzø started making fun of Moxxie for having small baby hands. I stood next to Millie and we looked at each other and both rolled our eyes.

"Speaking of strong hands ya'll should meet our newest help." Said Joe to us all. I was curious who he was speaking of. "Hey Striker!" Yelled Joe in the distance.

I heard a horse running towards us. Suddenly, a kind of fire horse jumped over the fence.

He was ridden by an unusual demon. He had black and white horns, pale skin and yellow eyes.

With his horse, he stopped in front of me and Millie. "Well howdy." He said getting of the horse. I noticed he was wearing a black shirt and a white jacket. He had a red bandana tied around his neck and he wore a cowboy looking hat. "Oh look here, you must be the famous Mildred, heard some good things about you from your folks, little lady." They shook hands and he winked at her. Millie laughed nervously.

"What are y'all doing so far away from IMP city. Huh the free work and finally slowing down." Striker, i think said.

"Oh no, freelance isn't free it's- nevermind." Millie sighted. "We are just visiting for the festival. Prince is our boss's BOYFRIEND." She teased Blitzø.
Blitzø approached Millie "Millie i am not above to hitting a female in front of her daddy." I just stood there and thought 'what the fuck is going on.'

"Boss huh. Oh so you're the boldem to start his own killing biz. That's pretty impressive sir." Striker said and pointed at Blitzø. "Well i guess it is, isn't it." Blitzø smiled. "So you even conned that ditzy blue blood into the getting you to the surface." Striker raised his eyebrows at him. "Well it's long and complicated but short answer is yes. W-well it's a transactional fucking you see." Moxxie, Millie and I just giggled behind the Blitzø as he explained his situation with Stolas. I never liked Stolas tho, he is just a horny mother fucker.

"And who you might be." Striker walked over to me. " It's Y/N, i'm just a friend who came along to visit the festival as well." I smiled and shook his hand. He just smirked at me and let go of my hand.

"You know you boys should enter the pain games." Joe suggested.
"I heard games. What games? I'm in!" Blitzø immediately approached Millie's dad. "Every harvest festival there's a competition to be the roughest toughest bastard in warth." Millie's mom explained. "Yeah. Wish i could play." Millie said upset that she can't join the games. Millie and her mom started arguing about it.

"Well i can try for you Mills'." I told her. "Sorry doll, but those games are not suitable for little ladys like you." Striker said who was standing behind me. I turned to face him with a serious face. "Who you called little-" I stopped talking and had to look him up because he was much taller than me. Not too tall but i was short for him. "Anyway. I have already decided to compete the games. So there's nothing you can do about it." I told him firmly. "Fine. But don't say I didn't warn ya, doll." He said and smirked.

"See Millie you can cheer on your friend and boss." Lin said happily. "You know, she can also cheer for me." Said Moxxie and put his hand on Lin's shoulder. I heard Joe laugh when Moxxie said that. "Wait, you?" Joe asked him confused if he meant it seriously.
"Yeah, i can compete can't I?"

I was sorry for Moxxie that Millie's parents don't respect him. He doesn't deserve that.

Striker approached Moxxie and gave him a knife and rope to help wrangle one of the hugs for dinner. He pointed to a strange pig that was locked in a fence. "Simple, watch me." Moxxie was pretty confident but I don’t believe this situation will end well.

_________________________________________

Sheeeeshh! Hope you guys like this book. I try my best!

Seeya next time♡♡♡