11 LOVE !(SMUT)!

Y/N's POV:

"Don't worry, i like it rough." I said to him. Striker immediately pressed his lips on mine. We started to make out.
He pulled away from my lips and continued his actions on my neck.

I started breathing faster than usual as this was the first time for me. He started sucking my neck to find mine sweet spot. While he was still licking my neck, he started rubbing my thighs.

I couldn't hold back any longer and let out a little moan. He then started moving his hands under my shirt and reached my bra and squeezed both of my breasts. He moved away from my neck and kissed me on the lips again.

I hugged him around the neck and he lifted me off the table and laid me on the bed. Striker was on top of me now "What a view to see~." He smirked and started to undressed my shirt. I blushed heavily and i was a bit nervous.

When he took off my shirt he started kissing my belly. I didn't want him to stop because the pleasure was too good.
He moved to my bra and ripped it off me.

I immediately covered my boobs "Why did you do that to my bra, you could just unclip it!" I said to him. "You don't need it right now." He responded and wiggled his eyebrows. I was still covering my boobs but Striker grabbed my arms and removed them from my chest area. "Don't be shy sweetheart~." He said in a soft voice.

He started licking my right boob then he started to massaging my left one so they both had the same attention. I moaned and threw my head back on the bed.

While he was pleasureing me i took off his hat and bandana. I heard him chuckle while he was licking my boobs.
Then he stopped and removed his jacket and threw it on the floor.

I started to take off my pants so that I was in front of him only in my black panties. Striker grabbed my arm and pulled me up to him that I was on top of him now.

He started kissing me again and added his tongue into my mouth. When we kissed he roughly grabbed my ass and I started moving my hips that i was now hip thrusting on his hard dick. I moand his name this time and he smirked and we continued our actions.

"Fuck~ Striker please i need more of you~." I moaned softly. "Be patient sweetie." He pushed me back again and got on top of me and took off my panties. He shoved his two fingers into me and started fingering me fast. I moaned loud now. "Do you like that~?" He asked me. "Y-yes please don't stop~." I please him and moaned. He kept going and I was quite close. But he instantly removed his fingers from my private area. Then he took off his shirt.

"Shit, i'll fuck you until you won't walk again~." He looked at me seductively and began to undress his pants. He was only in his boxers now and leaned against mine clit and started eating me out like there's no tomorrow. I started to moan and gently grabbed him by the hair and caressed him. His hair was really soft so I would touch it all the time.

I saw him undress his underwear. I didn't look because I was too embarrassed. Striker came back to my face and kissed me quite roughly but I liked it. Then he pulled away and I noticed that he had a condom in his hand and opened it seductively in front of me with his mouth so I was even more needy! "Just to be safe ya know." He told me.

I nodded and closed my eyes. I suddenly felt pain in my lower body parts. Striker began to push his big member into me that I could feel it in my stomach.

I moand very loud so I covered my mouth with my hand. When I did that, Striker immediately removed my hand from my mouth. "Don't do that, i want to hear you~." He said and started to thrust into me. I moand for him and grabbed his back and pressed my nails into his skin for support. "Fuck~ ." He moand too and started to breath fast. I closed my eyes from the pleasure "Open your eyes love. I want you to watch me how i fuck you~." I opend my teary eyes for him. "Good girl~." He said and continued.

"Faster~ " i begged. He obeyed and started to thrust into me even more roughly.

I was close to cum again "S-Striker. I think i will-" he interrupted me and said "Then cum for me darlin' ~" he was breathing fast. I moand and cummed all over his dick.

"Mmm~ pretty."

He pulled himself out of me. His cum started to run from the condom.

He lay down on me and we both breathed extremely fast. "Holy shit, you felt so good." He said and kissed my hand. "So was it better now~?" he lifted his head from me and looked at me in the eyes. "Absolutely~."

_________________________________________

And now there you go. This scene finally happend.
I know you waited for so long so i hope you enjoyed.

I know, i know, I can't say it's perfect but fuck that. I LIKE IT!

Thank you all for reading my book! This book is really fun to write so seeya soon!!♡♡♡