17 THE MISSION

No one's POV:

The I.M.P gang were preparing for a
Y/N's search mission. Moxxie and Millie have prepared all possible weapons to be well prepared for the attack.

Meanwhile Blitzø took care of his daughter Loona to tell her to be safe and to call him if anything happens. Lonna just ignored him and rolled her eyes at how protective he was. She's old enough to take care of herself, but he just wants that she's well when he's gone for a while.

Before saying goodbye to Loona, Blitzø gave her a quick warm hug but Lonna was already annoyed and and pushed him away from her.
(Come on Loona, he adores you. Leave him a little father's love.)

Moxxie's POV:

Millie and I waited for the boss to get in the van. I was worried we wouldn’t find Y/N but I had hope. Y/N and me have a really good friendship. When Blitzø introduced her to Millie and I, I immediately saw in her eyes that she was kind and caring young girl.

She never had a problem doing any of the favors Millie and I asked for. Sometimes she came to visit our home and I taught her to cook because I know it makes her happy.

I miss those times.

"Hun, are you okey?" Millie asked me. I looked at her direction "I'm fine, it's just- i'm worried about Y/N. What if we never see her again? What if-" i was cut of by when Millie put her finger on my mouth let me keep quiet. "We will find her i'm sure! We have completed almost every mission successfully. So we will do that too." She gave me a soft smile and kissed my cheek. I blushed at this and smiled back. God i love this woman.

"So are you ready to go?" Blitzø said as he hopped on the seat and grabbed the steering wheel. "Yes sir-" I couldn’t finish the sentence because boss drove the van to the road with all it's speed.

"SIR! What the fuck was that? I almost-"

"Don't be a puss Mox, we don't have time to talk about your bullshit." Blitzø replied while looking at the road.

"Sir, may I ask where exactly we are going to look for her first? I think it would be best to go back to the place where the festival was. Maybe Y/N could be closed somewhere there." Millie said. "Yeah, that's a good idea Mils', i think we-" Blitzø was interrupted by the ringing of his phone.
He grounded in annoyance and picked it up. "Oh you gotta be kidding me. This horny owl again." Then Blitzø answerd the phone.

"WHAT?" He yelled.
I rolled my eyes because I knew who was calling him. Stolas, of course.

Why he has to call at the most inopportune time. Like he has nothing better to do.

Suddenly, however, Blitzø stopped the van so I could barely stay in my seat. "Sir what did i said about-" I wanted to continue the sentence but I didn’t because my boss was looking with shocked eyes and still listening to the phone.

"Stolas if are you fucking with me about this I swear to dear satan." What the hell is he talking about? What is going on? Millie and I both looked at each other and shrugged.

"Okey, okey we will be there as fast as possible." That’s what Blitzø said last on the phone and hung up. Millie and I looked at him with confused eyes on our faces. "Sir, what happend?" Millie asked him and put her hand on his shoulder.

He looked at both of us "You won't believe what just heard."

_________________________________________

So this chapter is more about the I.M.P gang. Hope you don't mind :).

The sequel will be increasingly interesting and tense.

So that's it for now. Hope you enjoyed.

Seeya everyone!♡♡♡