35 VERSE

Y/N's POV:

I opened the bedroom's door and gasped.

"Huh?" I got wide eyes.

"Oh howdy, i was waiting for ya."

I closed the door and looked at Striker sitting on my bed with a acoustic guitar in his hands.

"What are you- i thought you- what brought you back here?" I asked with a confused face.

"Well, our journey together has come to an end, apparently. So I wanted to give you something special for the last time." He smiled.

"Why?"

"Why? Don't you want to know what it is?" He rubbed the beck of his neck.

"No, I really don't!" I told. He wanted to say something but i cut him off "What come to your mind to enter my house again? You got the rifle back, what do you want from me now?! Our deal is over and I want you to leave! Now!"
I almost yelled.
"And you're going to end up alone and you'll deserve it! Because you are just selfish and a horrible person!"

He just stared at me and then looked at his guitar.

"What? You really think everything's okay between us now? Well you're wrong. You've done enough!" I said with shaky voice.

"Fine. I get it." He sighed.

Striker stood up from the bed and walked towards me. He looked at me for a seconed and spoke up.

"Before I go." He says while put something out of his pocket. "I wanted to give you this."
He pulls out paper and handed it to me.

"What's this?" I questioned and took it.

"You'll see later. It doesn't matter anymore anyway." He answered and walked past me.

He opened my room's door slowly.
He didn't say anything more and left.

I looked at the paper he gave me.

I thought it was some kind of letter but on it were written bouquets.

Was this a song? Why did he give me this?

My heart was pounding like crazy when I read the first verse.

I started breathing faster and clenched my teeth in anger. I tore the paper in two, then threw both pieces on the floor.

"I'm done! I'm fucking done with you! Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you!" I repeated these words and sat down in the corner of the room and hugged my knees and small tears ran down my cheeks.

He ruined everything!

But the biggest culprit is myself.
I kept thinking that everything would end well if i told my friends everything.
My true friends.

My biggest problem is that I forgive too easily. I always put others first rather than myself. I'm such an idiot.

Suddenly I heard the vibration of my phone. I took it from the night stand and saw a message.

I opened and it was Blitzø.

I read the message and it said:

A MESSAGE FROM BLITZØ:

I want to talk to you in private now in my office. I only give you 30 minutes to come. If you're not coming, deal with your shit by yourself.
Your choice.

Damn.

I got nervous when I read the message. I need to go as soon as possible to talk to him. I don't want to lose him.