56 OZZIE'S

Y/N's POV:

I got ready to go to the lust ring. I put on a fancy suit in which i felt powerful.
I was admiring myself in the mirror while putting on my boots.
As an addition, I put on a necklace that Striker gave me.

I could hardly wait since I rarely visit Lust ring.

My grandma went to see her friend an hour ago, so she told me to lock the door before I go.

I took my purse and had already heard a knocking at the front door.

I smiled to myself because I knew right away who could they be.

I opened the door and saw him dressed in a white shirt on top he wore a black vest. He wore ripped black jeans and his usual high-heeled boots.
And of course I can't forget the red bandana and hat.

"Hey, good looking." I smiled at him and closed the door behind me.

He lifted my chin and looked at me up and down. "Oh my, stunning lady like you needs to be carried." He said.

"Huh?"

Then he picked me in bridal style and started walking towards his car.
"Did I charm you?" I kissed his cheek.

"You charm me every time, darlin'. This suits so nicely." He gave me compliments and brushed his face next to mine.

"Hold on me tight just a sec." I did as he said and with that he with one hand opened one of the car doors.

Then he put me down on my feet and pointed inside on the seats with his hands like a such a gentleman.
I thanked and sat inside.

~Time skip~

•LUST RING•

~HOT HOT HOT~

~CHUCKLE FUCKS~

~XOXO~

I saw all these signes as we drove through the city in Lust.

Although it started to rain but the lights around the city were beautiful. In the distance I could already see a large club where it was Asmodeus sign right at the top of the building.
We arrived at Ozzie's.

"Will you get paid for your performance with her?" I asked while Striker parked the car.

"Of course, i'm not for free sugar." He chuckeled and we got out of the car and started to walk towards the building.

We held hands the whole time.
As we got a little closer to the building I noticed a long line of imps waiting to enter the club.

But Striker was leading me right towards the entrance so we just cut the whole line.
I nocited a lot of angry looks lookig at us.

"Hey, you two. Go back in the line!" This security guard said out loud. He was shirtless but had a bow tie around his neck.

"Striker, we really should go back." I whispered to him as we stood in front of the club's entrance.

He chuckeled and pulled out a ticket with a pink border where I noticed it was Verosika’s signature.

The imp looked at it and nodded his head. "Very well then, enjoy your night."
Striker looked at me and winked and lead me inside.

As we entered the hall I noticed a huge variety of couples sitting at tables. And also the decoration inside was richly furnished.