50 TAKE IT !(SMUT)!

⚠️!WARNING!⚠️
!SEXUAL CONTENT!

Don’t read the chapter if you find this uncomfortable. Thank you for your understanding.

Enjoy!

Y/N's POV:

BLITZØ: You'll regret your decisions. I'll fucking kill you!"

"Whatever you say." Striker said and small drops of sweat dripped from his forehead as he moved his hips so fast.

"But something should be clear. If you ever upset, look and even think about the woman i love, I will pull out all your bones and deliver them to your little employees."

I opened my eyes and gasped at what did he just said.

"Oh little Blitzy, I should know that you will be traumatized by this but just reminding you that i don't like to share what's mine. Now, go back to work."

Striker didn't let Blitzø answer anything else, he hung up the phone and put it on the counter next to me.

He kept thrusting into me, just when i thought all of him was inside of me I felt him push deeper.
"Oh fuck~" i moaned out loud and opened my eyes a bit.

"Am i hurting you?" He breathed out and his movements slowed down.

I shook my head 'no' and started to breathe heavily.
Now i was feeling his slow thrusts and with that stretching my lower parts.

"Breath, love." He stroked my cheek gently.

I rolled my eyes back and shut them close.
My legs started to shake and i knew i was so close to finish.
"I c-can't hold it in anymore~" i breathed out.

With that he pulled himself out of me and pulled me off the counter to stand up. As soon as i was on my feet with my shaky legs, his lips crashed into mine.

When we pulled away he smiled at me and said "I'll finish you in there." He pointed in the shower.

He pulled me inside and and pinned me against the wall. Our faces just few inches apart.

"Jump." He ordered.

I blushed at this and grabbed his neck and jumped as he said so i wrapped my legs around his waist, he caught me and grabbed me by the ass with his hands and started fucking me mercilessly.

His face makes its way to my neck, sucking on it so he'll mark my spots.
I tugged on his hair and my other hand
accidently turned the shower on so the warm water poured on our bodies.

He let out a chuckle on my skin
"I'm not fully in yet." He said in a deep voice that sends thrill through me.
"Don't worry, you'll take all of it."

I cried out when he pushed himself further.

"Oh god~!" I screamed and closed my teary eyes.

"Go ahead, scream to the lords if you'd like."
He laughed.
"But believe me, they won't help you down here." He evily chuckled and slammed into me harder.

He groaned and started to nibble his teeth on my right shoulder.
"Fuck~ I can't control myself when it comes to you." He let out a moan, it was so sexy to hear his voice like that.