51 SLOW DANCE

Y/N's POV:

"And you'll end up tied to my bed and i'll make sure you'll be begging and screaming my name, so that will be the only word that will come out of your pretty lips. Clear now?"

My heart pounded like crazy but kept a straight face.
I nodded slowly, then he smiled again and came closer to my neck so his lips brushed against my skin.
This send me shivers down my spine.

"You can imagine the rest."

I got wide eyes and blushed hard, then he moved away and sighed against my mouth.

"Very well then, we don't want to waste our time here so let's go, shall we?" He smiled and his hand touched mine and our fingers wrapped together.

"Wait." He stopped walking.

"What?" I turned my head towards him.

"I didn't take the lotion." He said and started to push me back to the room.

"What the- lotion?!"

"A-ha, i always take the stuff what hotel owes me." He opened the door again and ran inside as if someone else would take it from him.

"Are you serious? I'm sure you can buy the same bottle of it in a nearby store here." I explained while he was searching in the bathroom.
"It's not the same." I heard him say back.
I crossed my arms and waited.

Then he came out full of hands of small bottles.
"Um, you said you're going to take just a lotion. But i guess i was wrong." I raised an eyebrow.

"I know. But, they have this little soaps and shampoos too." He showed his hands.
"You're grown man, you know."

"Yeah, so?"
Then a few soaps fell from his hands, on the floor.

"May i put them in your purse, please?" He asked and smiled awkwardly.

I rolled my eyes and opened the purse for him, and put all of them inside.
"Happy now?" I chuckled.

"Mhm." He nodded happily.

~time skip~

When we left the hotel, Striker drove me to the bar he mentioned to me earlier.

When we got there, I noticed a huge amount of pink light shining from the building.
We stepped out the car and started walking towards it.

A few imps were standing outside smoking or making out infront of everyone. But i just ignored them, such things are normal here, it can be even worse.

When we entered, the bar was huge.

Modernly furnished, in the middle was a stage with painted stars and crosses.
And a huge number of people sat at tables and talked or sang on songs, played through speakers on stage.

"Wait, is this the place where you got drunk?" I asked.

"Oh yeah." He laughed a bit. "You never been here before?"

"I may have noticed the building before but never entered." I replied.
"You know, the whole bar reminds me of miss Mayday. You know, the pop star you were talking to but you didn't even know who she is."

"Oh her, right. I don't remember much about our whole conversation."
Striker grabbed my hand.
"Alright, let's go for a drink, madam." He flirted.