27 CONFUSED

Y/N's POV:

"How long can you stay here~?" Blitzø asked me and i could feel his hot breath on my face. "I-I omm why are you asking this?" I asked in a shaky voice.

He licked his lips "I'd like to take time with you~." He said softly and looked down with his eyes at my lips.

He grabbed my hips and squeezed them gently. I was still holding the horse he gave me and I held it close to my chest. I didn't know what to do.

"Blitz. W-what is this now?" I asked, avoiding eye contact with him. "What do you mean~?" He asked and chuckled.

Then he started to ran his fingertips along my inner thighs. I whimpered out a little of the unexpected touch.

"C'mon Y/N, no need to be shy with me~." He lifted my chin with his one hand to look at him. I blushed at this and started to sweat.

Then someone knocked on the office door. "Sir? May i come in?" I heard Moxxie's voice. Blitzø and I both blushed and immediately pulled away from each other. "Moxxie what the fuck is- ehh come in." Blitzø said in an annoying tone.

Then the door opened and there stood Moxxie and some strange demon. "Sir, new client has arrived and would like to talk to you." Moxxie told.

"Ohh okey then, i don't want to bother so i'd rather leave." I faked my smile and walked towards my stuff and took them.

"T-thank you agian that you gave me my things back." I laughed nervously at Blitzø and Moxxie. "Y-yeah heh, thank you for visitng us. Seeya." Blitzø said awkwardly.

Moxxie waved at me kindly, and I left the office as quickly as possible.

~time skip~

I left the building in complete shock.
What the hell was that with Blitz? Was he just kidding again? Or he wanted to do something with me? Why tho? Does he like me? He had never shown me any attraction to me before.

Too many questions ran through my head.

I called a taxi to take me home. I know I could call my grandma, but she's a really slow driver and I don't want anything to happen to her on the way.

~time skip again~

I came home safe and with all my stuff from the festival. I went to the front door and knocked on it so grandma could open them for me.

"Granny, it's me!" I yelled so she could hear me.
"Y/N?! Ohh dear, i'm coming!" I heard my grandma's voice inside of the house.

Then she opened the door for me with a big smile on her face. "Hello dear. Why didn't you call me to pick you up like we said." She asked me and hugged me.

"I didn't want to disturb you. So that's why i called a taxi." I told her.
"Oh no no, no need for that. You can call me anytime." She said and I smiled at her.

"Oh great, you got your stuff back. But next time you go somewhere, don't forget them because you know someone could steal them from you or-" I cut her off "i know, i know granny." I said.

Then grandma let me in. "Y/N dear, i'm sure you are hungry." She said. "A little yeah." I told her. "Well you go to the living room to greet your friend then i will make us lunch."

I looked at her confused. "Greet a friend? Who's here?" I asked. "Oh, this kind sir came to visit us."

Then I realized who she was talking about. "Oh no no no. Why- why?" I don't know why but my voice was shaking. "What do you mean why? Aren't you two friends?" She asked me.

"Granny look, I-."

"Am I interrupting something." I heard Striker's voice behind me. I turned around with an angry look. "Ohh sweet, there you are. You two go to the living room and talk a little and I will prepare the food." My grandma told and walked away.

I crossed my arms "Why did you come here?" I asked. "What if we continued this conversation in the living room hm~?"

I rolled my eyes "Ugh! Fine."

"I wouldn't have that kind of attitude if I were you." He raised an eyebrow.

I just ignored him and opened the living room door.

Striker was close behind me, it was a little scary if you ask me.

He just sat down on the couch and I just stood in the middle of the room totally mad.

"Aren't you going to sit down too?" He asked me. "No." I replied before he even finished the sentence. "Huh. Too bad then."

"We agreed on a deal, am I right? But we didn't agree that you would go to my house anytime you like, to my granny and manipulate her as well." I told directly.

"I don't see where the issue is. Your grandma said herself I could visit her." He smiled at me. "Oh shut up. Leave her alone okey!" I told.

"Let's change the subject." He said and got up from the couch. "You pathetic slut wants to fuck that clown of a boss huh?" He stepped closer to me. "What? I told you there's nothing-"

"He touched you!" He grabbed me by both shoulders.

I didn't know what to respond.

"W-where did you watched us?" I asked and my gaze fixed on his face.
"Don't fuck with me with those stupid questions of yours right now!" He said and gritted his teeth.

He slams me against the wall in anger with his hands around my throat.
"I'm not going to let anyone else touch you like that." His grip was getting stronger on my neck.

"And if I ever see you with him like that again. I swear i'll rip his head off." He told me with a death stare. "Y-you're a fucking prick." I barely said.

"Oohh am I?"

_________________________________________

I finally finished this chapter. I can't wait for you to read even more interesting chapters that I will write for you.

And summer holidays are almost there. I'm soo excited!!!

Alright babes seeya next time!♡♡♡