16 CHOKE

Y/N's POV:

I had my hands tied with Striker's bandana to the bed. He was on top of me and he placed his finger on my lips.

Then he slowly pulled my lip down and my mouth opened and inviting his thumb in my mouth. I started to suck it gently. I heard Striker breath deeply and he watched my every move.

He then removed his thumb from my mouth and smirked. "I can untie you if you obey me what I will tell you next. Well, are going to be good?" I watched him for a few seconds and nodded "Yes, i'll be good for ya~." He untied me pretty quickly and he got up of the bed.

"Stand up." I looked at him confused and slowly got up as he told me. I was hot in the face and I started sweating when he placed his hand around my neck.

"Now i want that pretty little mouth of yours let it go into good use." I looked at him with wide eyes and my legs were getting weak as he looked with his eyes as if he was looking into my soul. "Get down on your knees!"

"Strik-" i couldn't finish my sentence before he put his finger on my lips.
"Shhh sweetie, do what I told you~."
I couldn’t hold back because he stunned me with his dominance.

I sank to my knees and looked up at him. I slowly pulled his pants down and I could already see his hard reaction.
I licked my lower lip and peeked up and saw him smirking. That looks on his face turned me on even more.

I stroked my hands over his clothed tip which had the wet part of his pre cum.
I didn’t know how it would fit in my mouth. But i definitely wanted to try.

I kept teasing him a little as I gently squeezed his hard reaction. He suddenly grabbed my hand "don't tease me." Striker said looking down at me.

I winked and smiled and pulled his boxers down.
My eyes were even wider of the sight of his dick.

I started to lick the tip to get a taste of his cum. I wrapped my hand around his base and started rubbing it before I put his size in my mouth.

Then I filled my mouth with his dick and started bobbing my head back and forth. To give him even better pleasure I reached underneath and massaged his balls.

Holy shit that was so good.

"Oh fuck, Y/N~."

I heard him moan softly my name. He never uttered my name and I liked that he moaned it.

I knew Striker was enjoying the moment so I kept going. He then wrapped this hands around my head pushing me further to take more of his dick. I choked at this, his tip was hitting the back of my throat. But he didn’t look up to it and continued to fuck my mouth.

My eyes were getting watery.
"You take my dick so good love~." He told me and moaned again. "You're such good girl, ya know that~?"

I was just able to let out smaller sounds as I had my mouth full.

Then I felt his cum fill my mouth. Oh dear satan that was really a big fucking bitch.

He finally released my head. I wanted to spit it out first but Striker grabbed me by the cheeks and pulled me to his face. "Swallow it." I obeyed him and swallowed his fresh cum. He enjoyed the sight when I was quite teary and hot in the face.

"Now listen to me well. You are mine and I do not share what is mine with others. Remember that doll." I smiled softly and kissed him od the lips.

***

AT THE I.M.P :

Blitzø's POV:

"Alright gang, our job is to find Y/N as soon as possible, wherever this fucker took her." I said and loaded my gun.
"But sir, how we will find her. This dude whatever his name is, could have taken her anywhere in hell. We have no traces." Said Moxxie, scratching his head. I wanted to say something but Millie overtook me. "Honey i know we will find her we must not just give up." She told him and put her hand on his shoulder. I smirked "Listen to your hoe Mox."

"OKEY! I'm ready to beat this bitches ass now who's with me?" I said proudly to Millie and Moxxie. "I am fucking ready too sir." Millie jumped next to me with a knife in her hand. I looked towards Moxxie and raised an eyebrow. Moxxie sighed and took his gun out of his pocket "I am ready to safe Y/N aswell!"

_________________________________________

!New chapter hell yeahh!
Hope you enjoyed reading!
Even more interesting complications are yet to come!!

Seeyaaa loves!♡♡♡