41 BREAK ME

Y/N's POV:

Suddenly, the room was getting hotter and hotter, i started to sweat a little.

"You hot?" He asked.

"Yeah no shit." i said.

"You look uncomfortable in these clothes of yours." He looked at up and down with his eyes.

"Um, what do you want me to do?" I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Strip."

I blushed and started to slowly lift my shirt up to my stomach. When I wanted to go further Striker grabbed my hand to stop me.

"See that?" He said.

"Huh?"

"You give in too easily. More specifically on me." He told.

I didn’t know how to react to that.
But he's right.

"To be honest with you, Striker."
He listened.
"I let you to break my heart." I told. "And if you want to break it again, then do it."
He lifted my chin.
"It was only yours to break anyway."
I sighed.

He cupped my cheeks and stroke them with his fingers. "The pain will fade away sooner or later."
He started. "Sometimes you just have to let it all out." A small smile appeared on his face.

He slowly started to came closer with his face but all of a sudden,

*BANG*

there was a loud bang heard in the room.
"What the-" i gasped.

"Striker what was-" then I began to notice blood coming out of his mouth.
I looked down at his stomach and he was bleeding.
He started coughing so that blood started dripping from his mouth. He fell down to his knees and cried out of pain.
I quickly leaned next to him and started to panic. "Shit, shit!" I cried out.

"You still help him, huh?"
I looked towards the familiar voice and in front of me stood Blitzø armed with a pistol in his hand.

"You're a disgrace."
With that he let out an evil laugh and pointed a pistol towards my head.

"You know what Blitz, pull the trigger, it's not like my life couldn't get any fucking worse!" I said and pulled Striker closer to my chest.

"Fine, if that's what you want.
Join him!"

That was the last thing I heard.

"Thank you sir."
I slowly opened my eyes when i heard Moxxie's voice.

I looked around and we were in the same locked room again.
"You know my name. Use it." Then there was Blitzø.
"Thanks Blitz." Moxxie responded.

I

sighed out loud "Y/N?" I heard Blitzø said.
I didn't said anything.
"Hey Y/N? Are you there?" Moxxie asked.
"Yeah. Where else would i be." I shook my head.
"You okey?" Blitzø asked calmly.
"Seriously now? You're asking me if I'm okay?" I rolled my eyes.

Then I heard a rumble in the ceiling. Suddenly, it collapsed and Millie fell down.
"There's my Millie!" Moxxie said in happiness. She quickly ran up to us and cut the ropes on the chairs.
"Impressive work Mills, how'd you get here by yourself?"

Then again, that huge window in the room shattered and this was caused by Loona with one of these agent in her arms.
"Loony!?" Blitzø clutched his head anxiously when he saw his daughter.