9 BAD SITUATION

Y/N's POV:

"I'm not done with you yet~." Striker smirked at me then he went outside and followed Millie.
I was red in the face when I thought about the moment that happened in the living room. I wanted more!
I clarified my thoughts and followed them to the others.

Millie went to her parents who put pumpkins on the truck.
I saw Blitzø admire Striker's horse, which ate a dead animal and tore the skin from it. "You really like it, don't you?" I asked him. "Hell yeah. This bitch is awasome!" Blitzø responded and continued to admire it. "Hey Striker, does it have a name?" I asked and pointed at the fire horse demon. "It's Bombproof." He told me.
"An interesting name for a horse, ya know. Can i ride it one more time?" I asked and smiled. "Fuck no! It's my turn now missy!" Blitzø raised his voice and immediately jumped on the horse.

"What? No it's not! Why do you have to be a such dick-" I didn't finish the sentence because I felt the tail rub around my thigh. "Don't worry sweetie. You can ride something else later~." my heart was pounding very fast when Striker whispered me this.
Good thing Blitzø didn't notice this because he was too busy with Bombproof.

I looked around a bit and didn't notice Loona anywhere. "Hey Blitz where's your daughter?" I asked him and raised an eyebrow. He looked at me for a few seconds and started to panic. "Loona? Where's my baby?!" He cried out and started to looking for her while he was still on a horse. "I'm right here you dump fuck!" I heard Loona's voice and she was sitting in front of the house on a bench. I looked back towards Blitzø and I did 'are you serious' look then he gave me awkward smile.

~time skip~

I went to my room and sat on the bed. I took the phone out of my pocket and called my grandma again so she wouldn't have to worry about me.
I waited a few minutes for her to answer my phone call but she never answerd. Maybe she went to town to go shopping or something. I hope everything is allright. I put the phone down on my nightstand next to my bed.

I stepped out of the room and saw Moxxie standing in front of Striker's room. "What are you doing buddy?" I asked him confused. He looked at me and pointed at some kind of pink light coming from the room. "What the hell is that?" I asked and walked over to him. "I have no idea. We should look and find out." he said and began to open the door. He opened the door and we entered and saw on the table some box emitting pink light.

We stepped closer and we were both shocked by what we just saw. "Oh my crumbles." said Moxxie and his eyes lit up. "Is that what i think it is?" I still couldn't believe what I was just looking at with my own eyes. "A genuine carmine crafted blessing tipped rifle. How- how the fuck did he get one of these?" Moxxie grabbed his head anxiously and looked at me.

I wanted to say something but Moxxie and I both froze in place when a deep voice spoke behind us. "Why don't you ask me, little dude?" We both turned quickly and saw Striker leaning against the door and had his specific smirk.

"Why do you have this- mister?" Moxxie pointed his finger at him. "Striker, you are aware this kind of weapon can kill-"
I had not yet finished the sentence when he interrupted me "Demon royalty." Striker finished. "Yes, that." I said a little more nervously. "No shit, that's kind of the point." Then he closed the door behind him and started walking towards us.

"Well I-I'm relatively concerned by your possession of this." Moxxie began to explain then Striker stepped in front of him and he was making some kind of snake sounds.
"I'm also glad my instant dislike of you has been validated-" Moxxie couldn’t finish the sentence because Striker wrapped his tail around his neck and threw him at the wall. "Mox!" I yelled his name. Striker knelt down and began to choke him.

Moxxie tried to defend himself, but he was too strong for him. I ran to the table in panic and took the vase and smashed it on Striker's head.

Luckily he released him from his hands and I opened the door and Moxxie wanted to run after me but Striker grabbed him by the tail in an instant and pulled him back to him.

I instantly grabbed my knife from the pocket that I always have with me.
I ran towards them and went to attack.

_________________________________________

That's not really nice of you, ya know. I want an apology right now! XD

New chapter is done yoo!!

What will happen next?
Be patient as these better chapters are yet to come!!

That's all for now!
Seeyaa ♡♡♡