55 LUST RING

!Warning!: a bit of sexual content.

Y/N's POV:

"Sit on my face~." He ordered.

He wants me to sit on his... face?!

I gulped and started to slowly moving myself closer.

"But this time be quiet for me, will ya?"
He said and i nodded with a blush on my face.

With that i sat on him and Striker started to eat me out right away.

I let out a light moan and quickly covered my mouth as not to make louder noises.

"Fuck~." I moaned in my mouth as his tongue entered me.
His grip on my thighs tighten, he started to dig in my skin.
His mouth wasn't even ready to stop yet, his tongue moved in and out of me.

"Striker~ faster~" i breathed out and looked down at him. He looked up at me and his actions accelerated, he went very rough on me.

My breaths were heavy and because the pleasure was so good I began to feel that I would come soon.

I bit my lip and i acadantly came on his face already. I got wide eyes but he didn't stop at all.

He kept going on me with no mercy. He ate me like he had been starving for days to taste me.

He looks so good like that, how i make him feel, how he cares about me, the way he looks at me everytime.
I need this men in my life.

I smirked and leaned down with my head closer to him and whispered "Good boy~ just like that~."

He opened his eyes immediately as he heard me moan this to him.
His eyes got heavier again and i stroked his head to let him know to keep going.

As his actoins slowed down and i knew he couldn't anymore and i moved away from his face.

He breathed deeply, his hair were completely messy.
"Oh my, you tasted so good~." He smiled as I lay beside him on the bed.

He took my hand and kissed it. With that i smiled at him and i brought his hand closer to my lips and kissed it.

He looked at me so lovingly as i did that.
"Aw, come here, my love." He hugged me and gave me a warm kiss on my cheek.

~1 hour later~

I've been getting pretty sleepy since the whole day. Striker noticed, of course, and decided to leave because he knows I have an early job at work tomorrow.

He said goodnight to my granny and then I escorted him to the front door.

"Thank you for everything. It was a amazing day." I thanked.

"You've made this day amazing. I'm glad you enjoyed it." He smiled at me.

"I bet Bombproof misses you. Where's he at by the way?" I asked.

"He's in wrath, I own cabin there." He reponded.

"Oh really? Can i see it maybe?" I chuckled.

"It's a just a cabin, nothing special, well i have a collection of toys in there." he told.

"You collect toys?" I laughed. "Seriously? How adorable, I'd like to see them all."

He leaned down to my height. "Yeah, you will look adorable when I use them on you." He directly said.

I kept smiling, but then after a few seconds I thought about it better and then figured out of what kind of toys he's talking about.
My smile dropped.

"Oh. OH." I got wide eyes.

"Mhm. There you go." He nodded and smirked.

I weakly smiled at him and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Anyways, now I'm meeting with miss Mayday at the bar. Here, my phone number. My personal." He whispered the last part and laughed.

"Oh thank you, and you're meeting up with Verosika?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, she wants to talk to me about something. I'll tell ya tomorrow." He said.

"Oh okey, be careful." I told.

"I will, don't worry." He gave me a kiss on my lips.

"Good night Y/N, sleep well." He softly smiled and i hugged him.

~next day~

Today's day at work was so miserable, time went by so slowly, those eight hours in the store didn't pass. There were quite a few customers but a lot of them didn't buy anything, they just walked around and looked at different weapons and didn't buy shit.

After finishing work, I was replaced by my co-worker so I could drive back home in grandmother's car.

At home, I changed into more comfortable clothes and warmed up the lunch my grandma had cooked earlier.

My grandma later fell asleep while watching something on TV. I, on the other hand, decided to call Striker and insert his number into my phone.

I sat down on the kitchen chair and waited if he'll pick up.
I waited a few seconds and then he finally answered.

THE CALL:

"Hey Striker, it's me, hope i'm not bothering." I said.

STRIKER: "Oh hey, nah not at all. How are ya?" He greeted me in cheerful voice.

"I'm fine, just got home from work. What about you?"

STRIKER: "I have some news."

"News? What news?" I scratched my head.

STRIKER: "Tonight, m'lady we're going to Ozzie's in the lust ring."

"What!? Ozzie's?!" I gasped of excitement.
"How come?" I asked.

STRIKER: "Thank Verosika. She invited us there and she also wants me to play one guitar solo at her performance."

"Holy shit really!? I'm so happy for you, and I'm happy to go. I would love to see you play again."

STRIKER: Glad. Now sugar, go get ready,
I'll pick you up at 7."

"Yes sir! Oh my satan, i still cannot believe we are going there. See you then. Oh my, i love you!" I almost yelled the last sentence.

I heard him let out a chuckle.
STRIKER: "Love ya too gorgeous, seeya."

_________________________________________

Let's fucking do this!
Next upcoming chapters will be based on the new episode 7 of helluva boss. In the club OZZIE'S IN LUST RING!

So get ready yall!

Seeya very soon! ♡♡♡