60 LOSE YOU

~Flash back~ at Ozzie's:

Y/N's POV:

Striker and I continued our pleasant evening at the club. I enjoyed every moment with him because he dedicated his time to me these past days.

Which I really appreciate and I think that sometimes he forgets about his task. By this I mean to assassinate Prince Stolas.
Maybe he has just some special plans ready for that.

I really don't want anything to happen to Stolas though.
I'd like to talk to Striker about it but I’m afraid he might resent me or anything. I’d rather choose some other day to talk to him about it.
Today we'll just enjoy each other's company and to drink champagne.

"Ugh, when will Verosika start performing? I want to see you play the guitar again so bad." I said, a little impatient.

"Oh, I pretty much charmed you when you saw me last time on stage, huh?" He chuckeled and put his hat on the table.

"A-ha, I really like the sound of guitars, especially electric ones. The sound is just so appealing. Otherwise, is it hard to learn how to play it?"

"If you're persistent, you can do whatever you want, am I right?" He answered.
"For me, it wasn't that difficult. Would you like to try it once?"

"You can teach me some basics, sure, why not." I smiled.

"Bet. Now, I'll get ya somethin'." He got up from the chair.

"Oh? Any surprises from you again?" I giggled.

He nodded. "I'll be right back." Then i watched him walk towards that small bar where Wally served drinks.

"Hey, you. Where's your date, hm?"

I turned my gaze and saw Verosika standing infront of the table.

"Oh he went over there." I pointed.
"Are you guys gonna start your show?" I asked.

"Yes, i don't want to be late like it was last time." She fixed her hair.

"Why were you late, if may i ask?" I chuckeled.

"Ask your man that." She smirked.

I looked at her confused, cuz' i didn't know what she meant by that.
"I'm sorry? What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh sweet heart, apparently he got tired of you and decided to fuck me straight up on my desk. What a shame for you." She shrugged like it was nothing.

When i heard that I got sick to my stomach.

"W-what?" I stuttered. "When did you-"

"Well, the other day he came to my bar for a little talk  with me and then he couldn't resist my appearance and then, you know. He railed me pretty hard."

With that, I remembered Striker telling me yesterday he'll meet up with her.
(This was in the chapter 55, if you forgot.)

I stared at her then looked away and grabbed my head. "No, no, no. He would never-"

"Well he did honey." She nodded.

"Fuck~ he's so big."

"Oh you just shut up! Say one more thing, i dare you." I gritted my teeth and stood up.

"Why so mad huh? Apparently he wanted a woman who can challenge him. I guess you weren't good enough." She smirked and walked away.

I was so angry, i wanted to follow her but then the voice stopped me.

"There you go my love, I bought us cocktails."

No one's POV:

Striker bought drinks for his stunning date. He felt such warmth inside him when he just looked at her.
She was perfect for him.
Never felt like that towards anyone, ever. She gave him a hope.