CHAPTER 1

ASHWIN POV

Ashwin was beyond nervous. It was huge break for him to be on this show. He was waiting for such an opportunity for almost 7 years now. He was tensed on how things will turn out. He rarely spoke and he didn't know if he'll fit here. He didn't know how his reserved, introverted nature will be potrayed. He didn't know many there and he was scared thinking  about what the future holds for him.

His thoughts were broken by Rakshan entering the room. He smiled at Ashwin and sat next to him. "Hi macha. Don't be tensed you'll fit right in." Ashwin was shocked to hear that reassurance. How did his friend know.

"I am nervous. What if people mistake me for being rude or something worse?" Ashwin confess. "Dei you know a few of us there. We are there right. We'll take care of stuff. You just concentrate on your cooking. You'll do great." Rakshan was called by someone from production and had to leave.

"That is true. I know a few there. I'll manage." Ashwin reassures himself and adjusts his hair.

When it was time to enter the sets his nervousness increased. He kept glancing at his phone hoping for a message of reassurance but none came. He was asked to enter the sets.

Rakshan introduced him to everyone present and he couldn't stop smiling at the group there. His eyes kept going back to the little bundle of electricity which gave him his rose. He was deaf to most of the conversation which happened after that. He was just smiling and nodding along.

The pairing started and he was really hoping for someone who knows some basics. He wanted to impress the judges with his very first cooking.

He smiled at Rakshan and waited for the next comali to enter. The person matched with Darsha. There she was walking towards them. Her walk which was more of a skip. He couldn't help but smile. Maybe even blush a bit.

"Shivangi, Ashwin unna edukala. Nee enna nanaikara?" Rakshan quizzed. "Avara koptingana eduthurparu. You would have selected the flower pot right." Shivangi asks more like demands an answer. Ashwin just nods and says yes.

When he selected Sharath he was scared. He doesn't know Sharath how will they get along. He was fiddling with rose in hand and that's when he saw it. A small post it rolled inside the flower. "You'll do great."

That was all the reassurance he needed and it boosted his confidence. He can and will make it. He looked around at everyone and saw one pair of eyes twinkling back at him.

LET ME KNOW GUYS WHAT YOU THINK. COMMENT AND VOTE.

LOVE
Ishu