CHAPTER 55

"This is beyond atrocious."

No response.

"I will not do this."

No response.

"A relationship is about equal partnership. Its unfair you make me do this and you do nothing."

No response.

"Na andha veetuku poiduven." He uses his last wepon.

"Amma, Ashwin ku un thayir Sadam saptu bore adikudhan, AVAN oda veetuku poran ah." Shivangi smirks having used the Brahmastra.

"Eiie eii." Was all the reaction he could muster before a ladle came flying his way.

Ashwin turns in that direction. "Ammaaa, idhu oru pulgu mootai. Nambadhinga."

"Avala yaaru nambina. Nee vada Chellam. Thayir Sadam pidikala sonnan sollu nambuven. Avan veetuku poran sonan ah. Andha veedu nu solirkum en kozhandha." Binni ma huffs and stands staring down at her daughter.

"Aprom yen ma yenna aim paninga?"

"Yen aim aval adhan." She grins sheepishly.

"Amma, iva enna torture panra ma." Ashwin complains.

"Amma, oru photo post panna sonnen ma. Avalo dhan."

Binni looks at Ashwin, raising her eyebrows. He shows her the photo she wants to post.

 He shows her the photo she wants to post

"Cute ah dhane da iruku." Binni ma says, controlling her laughter.

"Maaaa. Neenga yen side." Ashwin whines.

"Indha picture la enna problem?" Binni ma asks

"Nethuku, she posted a pic with her room's purple wall. Today with Shenba. Idhuku direct ah ve solidlan la."

"Correct dhan. Solidlan dhan." Binni ma agrees.

Ashwin grins triumphantly, but it changes to shock as Binni ma continues. "Ana idhu fun ah iruke."

"Et tu Brute." Ashwin holds his chest, feigning hurt.

"Jolly ah irukum Ashwineeey." The mother-daughter duo chorus and high-five each other.

Ashwin thinks for a minute before agreeing with a plan of his own. "Ok. But, it's only fair I get to post some pictures of you."

Binni ma agreed and said, "Jolly ah irukum Shivangi." She sat to select pictures with her son-in-law.

Soon, a picture of Shivangi in front of white curtains with fairy lights taken in his house was posted on her story.

Twitter was working overtime to deal with the sudden surge in tweets from the fandom.

Fan 1- Indha well wishers ennanga photo pottu vilayadranga

Fan 2- Nambala ipdi suspense la vaikardhu avungluku giligilupa iruka?

Fan 3- What suspense? Sheba va nanga kandupidika mattom ah?

Hater 1- They are just dragging this to increase their 5 minutes of fame

Hater 2- I agree. Why not just accept or deny? These games are just too annoying.

Fan 4-  They are not for you. We fans like this game, and it's for us

Fan 5- They don't need 5 minutes of fame. They are always topics of discussion between us.

Fan2- Why lurk here if you don't like them

Fan 4- Keep calm and spread kulukulu

As much as Ashwin would deny it when asked, he loved how the fans teased him. He put on a facade of annoyance, which Shivangi could clearly see through.

"Manna, enna yosanai?"

"I think it's only fair we tell them."

"Tell them?"

"Everything." He looks at her, asking for her approval.

"Everything." She nodded in affirmation.

"The question is how?"

"That's simple. Our Instagrams. We go live." She smiles, and he nods in approval.

Hi guys,

I have decided to have them announce and fan interaction as one chapter, which will be the last one. Keep voting, and please comment your thoughts.

Thank you