CHAPTER 5

As soon as the duo exited the dinning area, Shivangi held Ashwin's hand. He smiles and holds on tighter.

"Ma, namba nalla matika porom. Na solradha kellu pesama amma appa kitta sollidu. Avungluku dhan enna erkanave theriyume." he requests.

"Tension agadha Ashwineey. Adhalan mata mattom. Amma and Appa ku nee CWC varenu sollave illa. Car ku vandhu hi solraya?"

"Shivangi, yerkanave un annas gang enna kolla gandu la pakaranga. Indha list la appa vum sekka plan podraya. Please ma sonna kellu ma."

"Nee romba tensed a iruka. Kulu kulu nu iru. Annas la unna andha maari pakala. You are imagining things now. Sharath anna was telling everyone how tensed you were. Ipodhiku they think you are one tension party. If they glare at you its only because nee yen mela kova patra poriyo nu. Matha badi onnum illa."

"Ma na sonna keka mattengra. Seri edho pannu. Na Rakshan kitta solla poren. I have known him for years. Its only correct I tell him. He is my friend before he became your brother."

"Please ma please ma please ma. Rakshan anna kitta solladha. If he knows then he'll tell Pugazh anna and then Pugazh anna will tell amma and she will tell appa. Na paavam la. Pleaseeeeeeeee." She blinks her eyes and keeps a cute face no one can say no to.

"Weakness enna nu therinju vechukitu attack panra. Seri na unna aprom pathukaren. I wont tell him your name. I'll just tell him I am in love with someone. Okay va?" He flicks her nose.

"Aaahn." Came a prompt reply and she hugs him jumping to reach his shoulders. "Aaahn." He imitates her as he secures her in the hug lifting her from the ground.

They quickly go to her room gather her stuff then his to get his stuff. They reach the parking lot just in time to see her dad's car come in. They spot Pugazh talking to Sharath on the other side and call him out. Shivangi was unable to shout loud enough and Ashwin does it for her.

"Pugazh! Appa vanta." He shouts carrying her luggage to the car. He opens the back seat placing her stuff and goes to the driver's window to talk to her dad. "Hi appa!"

"Ashwin!! Nee enna pa inga? New serial edha sign pantiya?" Krishna appa (Calling him Kappa and Binni ma Bamma from now on) exclaims happily as he gets down from the car.

Pugazh and Sharath walk towards the car and are shocked to know that they know Ashwin. Just as Ashwin about to answer Shivangi buts in "Appa meet our new cook."

"Wow pa. Its good to know you will be here. Shivu ma ippo set la una thaniya vida lan bayapada vendam. Pugazh ku shooting irukara days lan tension irukum ippo adhuvum illa." KAppa pats her head. "Pugazh, Sharath how are you?" 

"All good appa. Even you know Ashwin? Shivu never mentioned anything about him to us. Iniki set la Ashwin sona po engluku shocku." Sharath says. "Iniku nan dhan pair partner ku. Chef of the week lan vanginaru"

"Apdiyaa. Super Ashwin indha maariye finals layum kalakanum." KAppa congratulates him

"Thank you. Partner na CWC varen nu sonadha Shivangi nambala. She thought I was pranking her till the last moment. Na romba pessa maatten so set aguma nu na yension laye irunduten. Iniku unga ellarum patha aprom konjom comfortable a iruku." Ashwin explains. "Shivangi sonna, my brothers will take care ellam set ayidum nu. Andha nambikai la dhan vanden." He smiles at her making his eyes twinkle.

They talk for a few more minutes and disperse to their respective vehicles. Pugazh notices Shivu and Ashwin enacting to each other to call once they reach at the same time. Ashwin blushes at her smiles and rubs his neck bidding her goodbye while Shivu just keeps looking at his direction till he leaves from eye sight.