CHAPTER 36

"Unaku iva voice therla, adha nanga nambanum." Rakshan asked Ashwin as soon as they cut for break.

"Revengeu. Karthala romba otna da." Ashwin complains and grins at Shivangi who is walking towards them.

"Paavam en thangam. Feel panta." Rakshan says wiping her fake tears.

"Thangam ivan revenge eduthutana. Neenga sollunga, DQ is semma handsome la." She asks her brother.

"Of course. My machi is handsome." He replies.

"Idhan nanum sonnen. He asked me who looks good DQ or him. Namaba top crush avar dhane. I said DQ. Neenga sollunga ney. DQ va Ashwin a?"

"Sollu, nee dhan dhairyamana aal ache." Ashwin threatens him.

"Onnu yen machi, inonunu yen original machan. Na yaara nu solluven." He over acts like Pugazh.

"Dei machan nadikadha. Sollu."

"Ei, meratadha. Thangam neenga sollunga."

"Na varala da indha vambuku. Ena prechana nu ketadhu yen thappu dhan. Escape." He runs off

They laugh out loud and look at each other.

"Kochikala la?" He asks.

"Illa ma. Chumma sonnen. Neeyum kochukala la?"

"Slight jealous, nee sight adikardha patha." He confesses making her laugh.

"Inga paru, sight adi kardhalan birth right. As long as namba yaar a sight adikaromo avangala uncomfortable akadha varaikum adhu ok. Azhaga irundha sight adikanum." She explains to him sincerely.

"Oh, appo nanum adikalama?" He asks.

"Apdina nee adika matiya? Aiyiyaa. Indha set laye evalo per iruka. Nan adipen pa." She teases him.

"Nee inga yaar adipa? Inga irukaravanga ellan your brothers." He asks curious.

"Sight adikardhuku gender mukkiyam kedayadhu. Pavi akka lan na semmya adipen. Dharsha akka, Sunitha akka, Mani akka. Elaryum. My favourite Pavi akka. She looks so pretty." She turns and looks at Pavi with dreamy eyes.

"Pathu ee poida pogudhu." He jokes and pinches her cheeks and she pushes his arm away.

"Nejamave kovam ila la?" He asks again.

"Ada illa pa. Nambu. Aprom jealous lan agadha. Na irukardhiliye maximum unna dhan sight adipen. Ok?" She pats his arm and runs to join some group.

"Nanum unna dhan adipen." He sighs looking at her talking with Master.

One major reason Shivangi had been kept away from the kitchen by her family was the fear she will cut herself. She speaks nineteen to a dozen and doesn't concentrate enough to be careful. That's a fear everyone who have been paired with her also have.

"Chellam pathu pannu. Porumiya. Kai bathrom." Master solli mudikala madam kai cut pantanga.

Ashwin was the first to run to her side and check on. Pugazh was quick to take her to the pantry to keep turmeric and he followed.

"Anna kai vali illa idhu eriyum vendam. Please please." She tries moving her hand from her brother and almost succeeds when Ashwin holds it down.

"Onum agadhu. Kai kami." He holds her hand.

"Ashwineey." She hisses in pain making them wince.

"Onnum illa. Onnum illa." He keeps repeating causing her to laugh.

"Onum ilaya? Ratham romba varudhu. Ana pain lan illa." She inspects her wound and looks back at Ashwin who is tieing a cloth over it and praying.

She was taken to the med bay and Ashwin refused to leave her side. Most of the crew had followed them there. Master pulled Pugazh back who was hovering over Shivangi to give her some space. Everyone noticed how Ashwin was behaving. His worry was visible on his face.

"Ashwin onum ala. I'm ok." Shivangi tried telling him but it fell on deaf ears.

"Amoxicillin and Penicillin allergy. Any strong medication, mouth ulcers vandhurum. A negative blood group." He was listing out things to the doctor.

The group silently watched him. Those unaware of their relationship were shocked. Ashwin could breathe only after the doctor told them there was no problem. A couple of stiches was all that was needed. He wanted to stay back till they were done.

Most had dispersed. The shoot was halted for an hour. Pavi, Master, Mani, Kani ka, her brothers and chefs stayed outside the room. They could see what was happening inside.

Shivangi couldn't understand the what the big deal was. It was a small wound and people had to chill. She never understood why people were bothered. She wasn't someone fazed by blood and had a high pain tolerance, maybe that's why she never understood the seriousness of her various injuries.

"Ashwin, I'm ok. Please calm down." She whispered to him. He was sitting beside her holding her unhurt hand. His face was on their intertwined hand.

"It's not ok. Stop saying that." He replies. "You need stiches. Do you know how much they pain? How are you so cool? Why aren't you taking this seriously?" He almost shouts from fear which projects as anger.

The group sitting outside flinch hearing his tone. Rakshan is about to enter and send Ashwin out to calm himself but is stopped by Shivangi's reply.

"When have I been bothered by pain? It's nothing ma. I'm ok. Ya I know this is not a mere cut but chill. Just 2 stiches. You know I have hurt myself in worse ways. Adhuke na asarliyan. Chill a iru. Enaku indha period cramps mattum dhan valikum, na adhuku mattum dhan azhuven. Mathadhu ellan jujubi. Nee cool a iru."

Ashwin chuckles at her assurance. "Aniku amma indha maari incident solrache siripu vanchu ana ipo puridhu. Nee kulukulu nu iru. Enaku idha mudikara vara tension dhan."

Master and the chefs had cornered the brothers. They wanted to know what exactly was up. "Rakshan unmaiya sollu. What exactly is going on?" Master asked.

"They have known each other for sometime Master. Inga vara munadi lendhu relationship la irukanga." Rakshan briefs them without revealing much.

"I guessed the relationship part. Na show la dhan meet pananga nu nenachen. Romba fast a move aitanga nu dhan Pugazh rendu per ayum morachite irundhan nu nenachen." Mani ka says.

"Aman correctu. Last shoot lan Ashwin ava pakkam thirubi nale morapan. Shivangi ya avan table kitta pogave vidla. Na pudhusa aramikardha ethirkaranu nenachen." Kani ka agrees.

"Avalo obvious a iruncha?" Pugazh asked.

"Romba. Na indha maari dhan edho iruku nu theriyum. They are ok la? As in they are mature in handling it." Pavi asks Rakshan. Shivangi had become a bommakutti for her. Ashwin was a good colleague and now they had started getting close. She wanted them to be happy.

"Very mature about things. Ipo dhan recent a sonanga veetla. They are ok with everything." Rakshan assures the lot.

"They love each other a lot. Idhu kanulaye theridhu. Ashwin yen table kitta varache thudichutan. Aniku kai ku ice vecha modhe na confirm panen. Nalla irukanum en chellam rendum." Master gives a flying kiss to the couple who were unaware of the happenings outside.