CHAPTER 47

Binni ma could only come only later in the night to check on her. She knew she needed someone to talk to and messaged the person she felt could help atleast distract her.

"Hello." Shivangi sounded weak and that was enough for the person to know Binni ma was right about her mood.

"Shivangi, epdi iruka da? Shoot lan epdi iruku?"

"Na nalla iruken ma. Nengalum appa vum epdi irukinga?"

"Nanga super da. Unaku oru vishayam solla dhan call pannen. Na sonnen la enoda chithi othanga irukanga nu. Avanga namba show papanga da. Una pathutu thermananma soltanga, Ashwin ku una kalyanam pananum nu. Apdi mudilaya una maari othi ya kandupiduchu kondu va nu soltanga da chellam." Devi ma tries cheering up her daughter and it helped.

Shivangi was soon talking better and forgotten about the stupid comments people made. When her second mom called her to talk about random stuff she knew, she chose right. She loves the best man and best family. The rest were spewing hate out of jealousy.

Shivangi was in the middle of a serious discussion about Devi ma's new project and random work atrocities. She was the HOD of Mechanical department and interacted with a lot of students day to day. She had a lot of fun things to share.

This call was something regular. Maybe once in two weeks for the past half year it takes place. Shivangi's mood had improved considerably. It wasn Ashwin's call which brought everything back to her.

"Shivu, yen paiyan dhan call panran pola. Na vekaren aprom pesalan. Next week shoot varache pakalan. Bye da kanna." Devi ma wished good night.

"Ashwin, hi." She attended the call.

"Hi, Shivangi. Are you ok? Yen ma video cut panta?" He asks her.

"Thonala. I don't feel like it today."

"Seri da. Any problem? Set vitu kelambarche you were fine."

"YES. I. AM. WHAT DO YOU WANT?" She grits her teeth annoyed.

"Hey, hey ok. I just wanted to check if you were still up for the movie date you wanted today. If you are not up for it, aprom pathukalam." He tries to calm her down and texts Binni ma to ask her what's up there.

"No. I'm not up for it. I don't feel like doing anything today. Can we talk tomorrow? I'm sorry for shouting ma, some other frustration." She apologises.

"It's ok ma. I understand."

"Ashwin...." she drags.

"Enna ma?"

"We love each other right? I mean what I feel for you, it's love la? Cause idk what else I feel about you. You mean the world to me. After amma, appa and Vinu you are someone I can't live without. I can't breathe at the thought of not being with you. Romba filmy ya irukalan but I feel like I need you after oxygen to breathe. It's love right? Even if its not can you stay with me? Idk what I'll do without you." She talks almost in tears.

"Shivangi ma. Ena da achu unaku? Yen dhidnu ipdi lan pesara?" He asks her. He had recieved a reply from Binni ma about the dinner convo. He was already driving down to her place and was a minute away now.

"Idk Ashwin. Please stay with me." She cries and cuts the call.

Ashwin knocked the main door like a madman. He didn't care at the moment. Her uncle opened the door and started shouting at him for disturbing them at such a late hour.

"Yaaru nee? Enna venum. Ipdi adikara kadhava?" He shouts and everyone else, stand shocked.

Ashwin ignored him and ran to her room. He was lucky her door wasn't locked as he ran through it. Shivangi was hugging her pillow tight curled up in a ball. He slowly went up to her and sat on the bed.

"Patta." He called out.

Shivangi looked up and the next second she was curled up in his lap hugging him. Her family who had followed him didn't know how to react.

"Hey ketute iruken. Yaru nee? Krishna, yaro varan vetuku namba ponna vera katti pidikaran. Ena idhu." Her uncle shouts.

"Anna, it's just Ashwin. Shivangi is safe with him. Don't worry." Kk pa answers and tries to get him away from the young couple.

"Nee enna ipdi solra." Her aunt questions. The shouting get louder making Shivangi flinch at the tone.

"Can you all please calm down. Shivangi satham la inum jasthi dhan azhara. Please lower your voices." Ashwin cuts them all of.

"Hey nee yaru modhala. Nee ya vara, enga ponnu room kula pora, ipo enaye chumma iruka solra. Enna urimai iruku unaku?" Her uncle shouts at him.

"Anna please, Ashwin dhan solran la. Let's go out. Ava appa va solren, ava ipo safe dhan. Na solren vanga vella polan. Shivu va calm down pantu kizha va Ashwin." Kk appa tries taking them away.

"Ivanku endha rights iruku? Why is he calming her down? Idhalan seri illa Binni." Her aunt scolds her.

"Indha veetla, ela urimaiyum avauku iruku.  Avan dhan calm pananum. I tried to calm her otherwise didn't work. He is my son in law, more of a son. He'll take care of her. Now let's leave them alone." Paati who had be silent throughout the whole fight spoke for the first time shocking the uncle and aunty.

Hey guys!
Like I asked previously, I have published an os book. Check it out.