CHAPTER 33

"Appa, amma is busy today. 6 ku mela epo vena meeting irukan." A 6 year old jumps to her dad.

"Apdiya? Namba 6 ku munadi homework ellan mudichutu velayadlama?" Her dad asks.

"Ok pa. Namba enna velayadlan?" She asks sitting on her dad's lap.

"Nee yosi. Adhukula na amma ta pesitu varata?" He carries the kid uppu mootai who is still deep in thought.

"Nanga rendu per dhan love panrom. Ungaluku iva per theriyum, and you know her nala he used her name whenever we went out. Adhe mari she used his name." A woman is seen practicing in front of the mirror, script in hand over a call.

"Neenga yaara madam love panringa?" He asks leaning against the door frame startling her.

"Neeya. Bayanten." She looks at her husband. "Guys I'll call in 5 mins. Ila la. I won't be telling him." She speaks over her phone cutting the call and looks at her husband raising her eyebrows asking what he wants.

"See, na jealous lan ala."

"Ahaan."

"Yenna panindruka?"

"Secret." She slightly pushes him outside the room.

"Oi. Idhu anyayum." He protests to which she just shrugs. "Na professional a ve actor. Na help panren."

"Enaku oru periya help onu pannu. 6 ku mela, oru satham keka koodadhu. Especially papa dhu. Nee thoonga vai, vela po, ice cream kudu. Ena vena pannu ana pin drop silence." She closes the door and goes back to call.

"Veetlayum teacher ave irukale. Papa va namba edha plan poduvom." He mumbles and leaves the place with his kid still on his back.

Shivangi was in her brother's room the entire day. He had something planned and she had no idea what. Ashwin was in the dark too. His sister had the plan and now they were gonna be briefed.

The plan was elaborate, fool proof. Ok it might withstand for 30mins giving them some satisfaction. The people involved were reliable.

"How did you manage to role in these two?" Ashwin asks.

"Why? Scared we can't manage?" A boy asks.

"No no. I know you can. Just curious how these two know, you both know." Ashwin replies.

The 6 on call go over things one last time before it's time to leave for Ashwin's house. The KK house was busy. The parents going through their plan, kids theirs, getting ready to leave.

Shivangi dress

Shivangi dress

                                Ashwin dress

                                Ashwin dress

They KKs arrived at 6 on dot and were welcomed by the family. Shivu ran to hug his sister, gave a small kiss her her neice and a small hello to Akshaya's husband. Ashwin locked his arm around Vinu and grinned at the parents.

Half past six, the normal hal chal poochna was over. They were down to talk about the burning topic.

"Ashwin, nee yaaro oru ponnu pidichurku nu sonna la. Yaaru?" Lk appa asks.

"Apdiya Ashwineey? Semma semma!" Shivangi pats his shoulders.

The parents look at each other confused. 'Nee script tu padi ipo onu jealous anum illa tension anum. Idhu enna list la iladha emotion?' Was running through their heads.

"Shivu unaku theriyadha?" His mom asks.

"Theriyume. Unagal ta soltan nu theriyadhu. You know she's very sweet." Shivangi replies confusing them more.

"Aman. He is completely smitten. You should see him around her. Avalye papan, nambla ellan marandhudu van." Akshaya says and her husband nods along.

"Who all know?" LK appa asks.

"5 of us and those two." Vinu replies.

"Who 2?" Lk asks again.

"Adhan ivan girlfriend and iva boyfriend." Akshaya's husband (I'M GONNA NAME HIM ADHI) replies.

"Boyfriend?" All of parents ask shocked.

"Hey, you weren't supposed to tell that now. Vinu yen da olara?" Akshaya hits both their head.

"Clear a othar olarunga. Chi sollunga." KK says.

"Appa.." Shivu drags.

"Nee sollu da. Na edhum solla matten." Kk assures her.

"Adhu.. adhu.. dha dha dha." She stammers making Ashwin laugh and speak on her behalf.

"Nan Vidya va love panren. She is a school teacher. I know her for almost two years. Pazhaya veedu neighbour. Neenga pathurkalan, therla. Oru one year a relationship la irukom." Ashwin says and looks at Shivangi who nods at him. "Shivangi nama Shakthi ya love panra. Ungluke theriyum 6th lendhu best friends. Ana ipo dhan oru 2 months achu. Shakthi pathi lan na sollave vendam you know better. Actually konja naal aprom me solikalan nu irundha but ivanga olartanga." Shivangi nods along bitting her nails.

"So you are telling us you love one Vidya and you love Shakthi." Devi ma summarise.

The two nod.

"You both don't love each other?" Binni ma asks.

"Yikes. No. Only friends." The two chorus making the moms sigh.

"I don't believe this." The moms exclaim.

"Na Shakthi ku panren. Ashwin nee Vidya ku pannu. Avanga sonna nabu vingala." Shivangi says calling Shakthi and puts it on speaker Ashwin does the same.

"Dei Shakthi, they don't believe me. Neeye sollu."

"Vidya same here. They don't trust me. Nee pesen."

ANY GUESSES WHO IS THIS VIDYA?