CHAPTER 35

New year had a great beginning. The two families along with CWC were there. They were talking to each other and joking about.

"Thanks da." Kk tells Sharanya who gets him some water. He was talking with Master, Shaki ma, Chefs, LK, Devi and Binni.

"Idhan Vidya va?" Devi ma asks.

"Aman aman. Thank you Vidya. I love you. Byeee." Binni ma teases making her blush.

"Vidya va? Dei Rakshan! Wife per Sharanya dhane sonna? Ivanga Vidya ngranga? Enda camera on modhu wife pathi sollala ok, off camera koodava poi per solluva?" Master throws his arms around Rakshan's shoulder and shakes him.

"Aiyoo Master. Per Sharanya dhan. Ivanga chumma ketanga." He defends himself. "Enna sirikara? Nee dhane idea kodutha. Nanga dhan love panrom. Idhula poi sollu vangala." He blurts out seeing his wife doubling up in laughter. His rant is stopped with Shivu clinging on to his shoulders and shutting his mouth.

"Enatha olarnan nu kai vechu pothara?" He leaves Rakshan and shifts to Shivu.

"Master adhu chumma panirpa." Ashwin says.

Master lets her go and catches him. Ashwin vai type adikudhu.

"Master, Vijay padam mari panringa. Nee po, appo nee va nu. Semma comedy." Vinu laughs making them all chuckle.

"Appo nee sollu. Meenuku kaal irukudha ilaya?" He holds Vinu.

"Master vegetarian. Enaku theriyadhu." He gives the same apavi face as Shivu.

"Nala family. Ore expression tharanga." He says patting Vinu's back.

"Hapada marantaru." Sharanya whispers to Shivu.

"Marakala thaniya visaripen." Master whispers back leaving the two shocked.

It was almost 12 and many had left to be home with their respective families. Only Pugazh had stayed back with the two families.

"Machan, oru help." Ashwin goes to Pugazh.

"Enna da?"

"Illa, 12 arache I want to wish her first."

"Panuda. Who's stopping you."

"Illada thaniya. Hall la elarum irukanga. I can't wish her properly da. Please machan please machan please machan."

"Dei she is my sister."

"Unaku help vengrche nan dhan da panuven. Unakum en future sister kum evalo help panuven. Adhalan yosiyen."

"Seri seri edha panren." Pugazh huffs as Ashwin kisses his cheeks and grins at him.

Shivangi was pissed at her brother. He spilt juice on her and now her hands are sticky and needs to wash them. She was gonna be inside the bathroom when it strikes 12. She was mumbling to herself scolding Pugazh when she enters her dark room.

"I now have to change." She grumbles removing her stained dupatta. "Pesama na jeans tshirt ae potrukalan. Indha amma nala salvar lan pottu. Anyway ippo change panradhu namba etha mari panipom." She takes out a dress and is about to change.

"I really don't mind the show but can I get a better seat?"

She hears the voice of Ashwin and looks around confused. Ashwin pushes himself from under the bed making her gasp.

He sits on the bed and pulls her to make her sit on his lap and whispers "I like this view much better."

"You should change real fast right now if you don't want to be inside the bathroom at 12. You got only 10 mins." He stops kissing her shoulders. She turns his hand to see the time and runs away to change making him laugh.

"Va va va. Only one minute left." Shivangi pulls him to go downstairs.

He pulls her back making her land on him. He leans back pulling her with him.

"Enna panra? Time agudhu." She whispers.

"Keezha pogava na Pugazha vittu un mela juice kotnen? Hmm? First new year ache, sendhurpon, idhelan thonadhu." He now is sitting on the bed leaning against the wall. Shivangi was seated between his legs, her back facing him.

"Rowdy." He turns her around so she is sitting on him facing him. "Happy." Kiss. "New." Kiss. "Year." Kiss. "Oi edha reaction kudu. Atleast wish me back." He nudges her breaking her trance.

"Ashwineey." She whispers and kisses him the same way he did wishing him a happy new year.

"Speak something. Yen sudden a silent ayita?" He asks.

"Nee pesadha. Normal a pesu. Enaku nee indha voice la pesina eniku pechu vandhurku." She scolds him tracing his mole with her finger.

"Na apdi pesa koodadhu na nee kai ya angedhu edukanum."

"Okay." She removes her hand and holds his and starts tracing with her mouth.

"Shi..va..ngii.." he moans.

"It's not my fault you look so tempting."

"You know you must have kissed my mole more than my lips."

"I know. This is like my spot. It's there for all to see but only I can do this." She grins making him laugh.

"Indha maari nanum oru edam kandu pidikaren." He says turning her face trying to find something when someone knocks the door.

"Mapla, seekram va da idhu ku mela samalika mudiyadhu." Pugazh pleads making them both blush and adjust themselves.

"Happy New year annae." Shivu jumps on him and Ashwin follows suit.

"Idhukalan onnum korachal illa." Pugazh grumbles and the three join the rest.

The parents wish them and leave them be. But if the siblings do the same are they even siblings.

"Shivu nee dress thechu pottu vandhiya?" Vinayak asks.

"Iva dress change panna pona. Nee enga pona?" Adhi asks.

"Adhi, if you remember na ungaluku neraya help pannen. Appo yen time varache enalan help panren nu sonninga. Nyabagam iruka?" Ashwin says.

"Adhu appo, idhu ippo. Unna kalaikardhu, mudinja alavu paduthardhu ellan my marriage right. Correct dhane Akshu?" He asks earning a huge nod from his wife.

"Appo ippo nee sonadhum poi ya? Enaku help lan panna mattiya?" Pugazh asks shocked making them all laugh.

"Adhuku dhan nambala maari brother irukara ponna love pananum." Ashwin says making them all laugh.

"Had I known this, I would have continued glaring at you. Bayam pochu. Chei." Pugazh mumbles.

HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GOOD READ. LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS.

HEARTFELT CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR ASHWIN. WISHING HIM ALL SUCCESS. CAN'T WAIT FOR 7PM.