CHAPTER 56

"Helllooo." The familiar voice cooed on Instagram Live. "Hi, hi." She reads out random names from the comments with a huge smile.

"Ok makale, na vandhu oru mukiyamana vishayathuku dhan live vandhurken. Adhu enanu pathingana dha ba dhaaa." She trails off, and you can hear a distinct laugh in the background.

Shivangi glances there before going back to her live.

"Inga disturbance romba iruku. Adha namba ignore panuvom." She teased and again, a clear "Ayiyoo." was heard.

If anyone hadn't guessed from the laugh, everyone knew now. The comments flooded with purple hearts, manna and #ashangi.

"Ada po Ashwineey. Elarum nee inga iruka nu kandupidichutanga." She says, looking beyond the screen.

"Sorry ma, enaku siripu vaanchu." Everyone could clearly hear Ashwin, and after a second of shuffling, both the dimple cuties appeared on screen.

"Heloooo!!!" They chorus.

"Neenga engala kalaika aramika munadi, na ungluku onnu solidren." Ashwin gains everyone's attention, and the comments go silent for a second. "Indha photo pottu paduthara idea, ellan unga chellama dhan. Adhukum enakun no samandham. Avala kalaichukonga." He pottu kuduthufies and earns a few smacks and massage after he mumbles valikudu ma.

"Adhan Ashwineey pottu kuduthutane, naane othukare. Neenga ellarum kothamalli, muttakose nu kalaikarcha jolly ah irunchu adhan pannen." Shivangi confesses.

"It's ok chellama, neenga kalaikama yaar kalaipa." Ashwin reads shocked.

"Idhu lan bonguuu. Enna mattum kalaikaringa." Ashwin complains and laughs.

"Kannu vaikadha." Shivangi huffs and suthi pottufies.

"How is your nose now, Manna?" One comment read.

"It's healing well. I got my bandage removed 2 days ago. I should start shooting once the bruise is no longer visible or can be covered. Thank you all for your wishes and love." Ashwin keeps his hand on his heart, and Shivangi silently smiles.

A few more minutes of light-hearted banter happens. The couple share a look between them before continuing.

"Unga elar kitayum oru mukiyamana visham solla dhan nanga indha live ke vandhom." Ashwin starts.

"We both know how much you support us and we are for ever greatful to you guys. So we thought it's only fair we let you guys know this." Shivangi continues.

"Shivangi and I are married. Last month we had a very intimate wedding. Just our close family and friends." He holds her hand which is visible on camera.

"We have been together for 6 years now. We began our relationship before cwc and no one knew untill we were well into the show." Shivangi adds.

"We have always been a take it easy couple. We'll talk about it as it comes. So we never really had right opportunity to let you all know."

"It's not like we wanted to hide our wedding or something. Just that we wanted it to a private affair without media attention. So it was necessary to keep you all also in the dark."

"Thank you for all your love and wishes. We are super happy to let you guys know our little secret. Glad to welcome you into our little family." Ashwin thanks them and his hand is on his heart as usual. 

But this time a little different as his hand was entwined with Shivangi's.