CHAPTER 25 (REUPLOAD)

Shivangi tells Vinayak everything. Her insecurities, fears. Why and how she hid the relationship. She even told him about their fight, Pugazh anna incident and more. She didn't leave out any thing.

"Shivu. Why do you keep these to yourself? What are we for? Indha maari things which hurt you adha kooda solla matiya?"

"Illa. I was scared people will agree that I don't look pretty or don't know how to be ladylike or something else."

"Dude. Manadela adi patudha? Nanga yen apdi solvom? You do look pretty, very beautiful. You have any idea how many from our school used to sight adichufy you?"

"Chumma soladha."

"Ask Shakthi. I know there is a category of people who tease you for your voice. And I also know you can deal with them. I have seen you do it. You show them who is the boss. Trust me when I say you look really beautiful."

"I always knew I can win people over with my singing. The voice they made fun is magical and I own it. I have been secure about that. My looks or my behaviour aren't like that. You tease me at times, contestants at shows, even my annas in cwc. They make fun of my walk and how I act. I know they mean no harm but still. So I thought you all also thought I wasn't pretty enough."

"Loosu." Vinayak slaps her head. "Olagathila enda brother thanoda sister a kalaikama irukan? Nanga ellan una tease panna apdi panla. We adore the way you do things. You look so cute when you are you. I swear no one will have the confidence to be themselves in front of the camera like you. Cwc ellarum unna cute a iruka nu sollinde dhane irukanga? Adhu kettuma unaku indha kozhapam?"

"They do compliment me. I just never thought of it that way." She agrees with her brother. Her cwc family has always been open with showering her with compliments. Be it her appearance or singing or her mokka jokes. They always appreciate her. They make sure she is comfortable, happy and herself even in front of the camera.

"Oh and annas there are never gonna complement you calling you hot. We are your brothers. The only person who will give you such comments is Ashwin. Idk if he is vocal about them but man is he expressive."

"What do you mean?" She is now curious. She wanted a guys opinion on his expressions.

"You really don't know. Wow! Last week episode la nee dance adniya Ashwin oda. Why do you think they all teamed up and stopped the song. They became protective of you. He was looking at you like you were the only one there." He tells her.

"Awww. He is so cute you know. He sometimes tells me, when he sees me the others disappear. He's very sweet. Na aniku Ashwin kitta elan sonna modhu he took me in front of the mirror and told me why he like each part of my face. He.." she was stopped mid sentence when a pillow landed on her face.

"TMI. TMI. I might be your cool bro but I don't need to hear these. God! Get off my room. It's gonna be 10pm anyway." Vinayak pushes her out.

Shivangi just shrugs and walks to her room and calls up Ashwin. She was feeling much better. The thing eating her up since morning was now gone. She just had to talk to her brother.

He picked her call in the second ring.

"Vinayak ella confusion um clear pantana?"

"Epdi unaku theriyum?"

"Vinayak kalale call pannan. Nee edho oru maari iruka nu sonnan. Na avanta details edhuvum sollala ana nee relationship hid panathuku adhan karanam nu sonnen. Neeya ippo call panathu nala avnta pesirpa nu oru assumption."

"You were right. I could discuss things with him I couldn't with you."

"See. I told you."

She suddenly brightens remembering everything her brother told her. "You know, many in school had a crush on me it seems. Shakthi knows the names. I need to ask him. I never knew people had a crush on me. Oru vela enaku yaar mela crush iruncho avunuku en mela crush irudirunda semma ya irukum la." She rambled on.

Ashwin who was initially happy with her enthusiasm got jealous. He was half laughing at her for telling her boyfriend about possible guys she could have dated and half pissed for the same. Well, who was he kidding. He was 75% jealous.

"Oi Shivangi." He stopped her mid rant. "You do realise I am your boyfriend? I'm getting super jealous rn."

"Ashwineey. Na romba excited a iruken. Enaku ipo dhan first time theriyum. I was crushed on Ashwineey."

"Ya ya ya." He tries changing the topic.

"Yaar ko kovam varudhu." She teases.

"Pinna? Romba varudhu. Topic mathu." He replies earning a hearty laugh from her which he joins.

K appa who was passing by heard her entire call. He wasn't the least bit surprised. It was no secret that she and Ashwin were in love. In fact both sets of parents knew and were only waiting for the kids to open up. He smiles listening to his children's laughter and went to his room.

"Binni, they might actually tell us soon." She just nods and texts Ashwin's mom about the same. The plan the four were planning for almost 6 months is a go now.