CHAPTER 41

Today was a non get up round. His Rowdy had sent him a pic of the dress she was going to wear. The pink floral blazer and pants were so cute. 'She will look so hot.' He thought.

'Why is she uncomfortable? Didn't we talk about this? Babe you look breathtaking.' Ashwin wanted to scream that. 'We'll talk.'

'Na eppo da kan kalanga vechen? Dei Pugazh nee va sandosham, ana avala hurt pannen nu solra paaru. Iru unaku. Thanks da Rowdy apdi sollu un annan ta enna pathi.'

He was waiting for his turn to go in and master was before him. Master had complained how Shivangi hadn't worked well for him. Ashwin immediately felt terrible.

'My Shivangi ma was only trying to help me but ended up earning a bad name. If only I didn't get tensed. I'll make it up to my kulu kulu. Master nenga yaar ku vena kada vainga. If she doesn't come for me nanum 10 nimshathu la samayal mudichutu andha cook ku immunity vangi tharen.'

Master's rant against Shivangi hurt her. 'Didn't he say he understood last week? Did she really not work well for him? Was she not a good assistant?'

When the pairings began he noticed many worked in her favour. First Bhatt sir stopped Master from hitting Blue and she knew it was to stop them from pairing.

When Ashwin was called. He wanted her and had a faint idea which colour she was. Luckily, Sharath called him for a closer inspection and he confirmed it as blue. 'How did no one realise he'd know her hand?'

Much to his shock her Appang pointed at blue, confirming his doubts. He selected blue and there she came running. He was about to blurt how all helped him select Shivangi. Like always his saviour saved him from a slip up.

When Ashwin stammers Master laughs. "Yen type adikara. Nee dhan dil ana aal ache." Ashwin looks at master pleading to stop him to talk about her crush.

Ashwin didn't expect Shivangi to challenge Master. 'Yen mind voice a catch panni apdiye challenge panra.' He in that moment decided come what may he's winning this round for her.

The advantage task went well according to him. He could literally see her working more and faster. He wasn't the least bit disappointed they didn't go to the second round.

The second round was hilarious. Ashwin went around helping everyone and Shivangi joined in on the fun. Shaki ma was laughing so hard she got back pain. Shivangi a self proclaimed expert, massaged it for her.

"Shivangi, yen nee expert solranga theriyudu. Nee podra force onnu edhama iruku illa theriyave therla. Una nambi kazhuthu shuluku kooda na tharen da." Shaki ma kissed her forehead making Shivangi extremely happy.

The main task started with a high for them but didn't last long when Master exchanged his sweet for astringent. Ashwin was lost for a minute. It was his rowdy who calmed him down as always. Just that when Bala and Master spoke against her he couldn't help but challenge.

"Ashwineey, yen challenge lan panra?" She whispered.

"Cuz ik my rowdy will rock it. Ik she works super hard and I will show everyone how good you are." He kissed the top of her head not bothering they were mid shoot.

"Thank you. I love you." She smiles back at him.

Shivangi was jumping around and singing during the main task to distract the both of them. Shaki ma and Pugazh were causing a laugh riot. She was thoroughly enjoying herself.

After Ashwin won the immunity she just hugged him. Shivangi couldn't stop herself. Ashwin was super happy he had won immunity and what made him happier was that Shivangi stood by him.

Dhamu sir was the one to ask her to sing for him. Ashwin didn't expect her to sing their song. It was a shock to him.

"Edha thapu irundha manichurunga." She started shocking him.

"Yen? Naan a ezhundhen?" Ashwin joked.

Muzhusa unakkena naan vaazhuren
Pudhusa dhinam dhinam ena paakkuren
Azhutha thozhula naan saanjupen
Alavillaama aasai vekkuren

Ashwin was shocked. For some reason she never sang this song in shows or events. Even he had requested her to but all he got was a NOPE. She was singing his song, her song for him now.

Yeno thaano
Endru pona naalum
Ellaam neeye
Endru maaruthae
Yaarum illa
Neram vandha pinnum
Unadharugil kaadhal ondru
Kanden pennae

He couldn't stop grinning. Ashwin's eyes brimmed with tears. He couldn't stop himself from singing along.

Lesaa azhagula
Thaana vizhuguren
Nee pesi sirikkaiyil
Un udhattula uraiyuren
Vaazhka vaazha thaan
Unnodu irukkuren
Un kooda nadakkum bothu
Mazhaiyillama nenainju poguren

They sang together. His singing shocked his rowdy. She moved her hands up and down to indicate the notes to him. He could see the happiness and pride in her eyes. She saw the same in his. The eyes gazing at the other person lovingly, happy with the other's success.

It was in that moment both of them realised how much they mean to each other. How much they love each other.

Kanna veesi kanna veesi
Katti podum kaadhali
Kannu rendum
Muththam kekkudhae

"Shivangi super da. Yaar paatu idhu?" Bhatt sir asked.

"Ivar paatu. From his film. Na eniku immunity vangi thareno aniku padanum nu Punith anna kitta sonnen. Iniku paditen." She skipped in her place unable to control her happiness.

"Sir, song original avum Shivangi dhan padina." He informs the chefs. "Yen paatu nu solra? It's your song. Na chumma anga inga nu nadapen avalo dhan." He tells looking at her but loud enough for all to hear.

"Kanna super da." Bhatt sir and Dhamu sir congratulate her.

The shoot is over after they take bytes and all are left to go home. It's super late and Ashwin has to drop Shivangi home with Pugazh having left for a shoot.

"Ashwin, I'm super sleepy." She rubs her eyes trying to stay awake.

"Enakum dhan Rowdy. Kannu eriyudhu." He rubs his too imitating her. "Can I stop the car for a while? One more hour drive pananum. Oru 30mins thoogitu I'll start again." He parks the car in a quiet street under the trees.

The two of them go to the back seat and make themselves comfortable. Ashwin leaning on the door and Shivangi, sitting between his legs. Shivangi sleeps instantly for she was actually sleepy, unlike her Manna.

Ashwin smirks sending a message to her dad informing they'll be returning by lunch as planned. He smiles hearing her cute snores and hugs her closer to his chest. He sets an alarm to wake him up for their night out/ early morning out ahead.