CHAPTER 2

Shivangi was back to her favourite set. Super singer might have been the place she debuted but CWC was special. She found her brothers Pugazh and Rakshan here. Pugazh anna was the protective one while her Thangam Rakshan was her partner in crime. She loved them both oh so much.

She was an open book. She said what's on her mind without hesitation and has been told by many that's what makes her lovable. She hardly had any secrets. Someone close to her always knew her mom, dad or now Pughaz or Rakshan. But this time she had a secret which no one knew. Something she kept close to her heart.

When the cooks entered she was waiting for Ashwin's entry. She knew of him for a long time. She had been following his work from his first serial. When she had sung in his short film she got to meet him and started to know him better.

So when she was given the rose to give it to Ashwin she sneaked in her small note and gave them to him. "I have a crush on him." She had announced.

"Enna Thangam solra. Apdiya?" Rakshan quizzed. "Aman anney. Enaku romba nala crushu." She elaborates. "Papa en thanga nu prove panta." Pugazh jokes.

When she looked at him for any reaction he was just smiling and nodding. Kashtam kashtam enna onu sola matengraru she thought.

Soon they were asked to go to the dark room for the pairings. She wanted Ashwin to pick her but she was paired with Darsha. Her thangam asked her how she was feeling about not being paired with Ashwin.

It was moments like these when Shivangi wonders if her Rakshan anna knew more about her crush and feelings.

She was standing in her station and saw Ashwin finding her note. He could see huge grin on his face and he looked emotional. She couldn't help but blush. She wanted him to turn and acknowledge her note but he didn't.

The tasks had started and things were going good. Almost everyone was cooking non veg and she was a bit disappointed. One the major perks of working in a cooking show was all the different things she got to eat. She scouted for some veg food when she came to Ashwin's table.

"Is it veg?" She asked Sharath. "I think so. He gave me some name and I no idea what it is."

"Veg Augratin ma. Nee sapadlam." Ashwin smiles at her. "Partner, papa vegetarian nu unaku epdi theriyum?" Sharath quizzed.

"Anney na avar kooda minna work panirken. Appo solirpen." Shivangi answers. "Aman partner. En short film la pandna." Ashwin says.

Sharath was about to ask more when Darsha called Shivangi to get something from the pantry. "Shivangi goduma mavu kondu va ma." Ashwin requests. "I can't help you. Ask your comali." She replies. Ashwin was about to go himself when she hands him the flour and walks away to her table.

Ashwin was extremely happy with the turn of events that day. He was named the chef of the week. Things couldn't have gone better. He walked to his room with Rakshan.

"Aprom macha, thangam pathi enna nenaikara?" Rakshan asked him. "Dei. You are her brother." He laughs. "Atleast you remember. Shivu is gushing about you to me." Rakshan adds. Ashwin just blushes and tells him to keep quiet.

Rakshan was in a hurry that day and left before dinner. Ashwin changed and was about to leave for dinner when someone opened his door.

Ashwin immediately brightens up looking at them. He rushes and engulfs them in a hug and sighs happily.

"First day nala pochu la Ashwineey?" She whispers as he plants a kiss on her head.

Hello everyone, hope you like this chapter. Please vote and comment your thoughts.
Love
Ishu