CHAPTER 3

HOPE THE LAST EPISODE CLIFFHANGER WAS GOOD. NOW ON TO THIS CHAPTER

"Shivangi ma, I am so happy you talked me into accepting this. Enaku idhu romba help pannum. I also feel the people here will listen to me and accept me." Ashwin kisses her hand which he is holding in his.

"Enaku theriyum Ashwineey. That's why I told you this will help you. Even if the cooks are new the comalis are my annas and akkas. I knew they will accept you."

Ashwin just looked at her wondering how he got so lucky. He couldn't stop thinking about all the times she had helped him. What did he ever do to deserve her.

"Why you looking at me like that?" She asks.

"Unaku en mela crush a? Crush mattum dhana na?" He wiggles his eyes.

"Ashwineey" she whines. "Vera enna solradhu nu therla. Ungala anna na koopda mudiyum. Nee yen boyfriend Ashwineey." She pouts.

He pecks her pout and winks at her. She looked extremely cute cuddled against him. That pout was something he could never resist.

"Why didn't you look at me when you saw my note?  Do you know how difficult it was to sneak that. Pugazh anna, Sunitha akka kitta rose kuduka solluvaro nu bayanten. Nee ena na adha acknowledge kooda panla."

"I couldn't have acknowledged you the way I wanted to there. Unna pathen na odi vandu hug paninrupen. Enala pana mudiyadhe. Adhan na unna pakave illa. Do you have any idea how important that was to me. I couldn't have done it without you.  I love you soo much ma."

"Adhu iruku la." She hums. "You know Sharath anna was confused how we knew each other."

"Ya I noticed. Rakshan also asked me about you. How I felt about your crush."

"Rakshan anna knows something. He didn't tell me directly but I feel that."

"I never realised how difficult it will be to keep us a secret now. Why don't you tell your annas about us. I mean we are dating for almost 6 months now."

"Soltena you won't be my secret. Each will have their own say in smallest of the things. Nama venungradha panna mudiyadhu. Ippo paaru na crush nu soltu vandu pesalam. Anna kitta sonnen na oru second time yosikanum. Anna idha patha epdi eduthupanga. Ellam. Romba kashtam. Namma ipdiye irukalam. If we have to then let's. As of now I'm happy with you being my ragasiye snehidan."

"As you say madam. Come let's go and eat." He pulls her up from the couch.

The two of them reach the dinning hall together. Shivangi runs to her brother.

"Papa enga poindha? Room la illa." Pugazh questions.

"Ashwin oda Augratin sapda ponne anney. Adhu mattum dhan veg iniku. Saptu Ashwin ku thanks soltu koodtindu vanden." She replies as she takes food in her plate.

"Sharath sonna unaku Ashwin a munadiye theriyum nu. Apdiya? Sollave illa? How do you know him?"

"Ama. Na kannu veesi padne la. Adhu ivar album dhan. Na shoot excitement la solla maranduten. Sharath anna vera enna sonaru Ashwin pathi? Seriya pesnara?"

"Apdiya da. Sharath edhum persa solla. Tension party polla Shivu. He kept repeating himself it seems. He also is extremely silent. Vandu peslam la." Pugazh points in Ashwin's direction where he was sitting separately away from everyone.

"Avan apdi dhan but once pazhagita nala pesuvan. Iru anney, na kootu varen. You save a spot for us." She hands him her plate and walks towards Ashwin.

'Enada idhu. She talks about him like she has known him for ages. Inga enna nadakudu. Illa enaku purila.' Pugazh thinks. ( Author : Enagalukum purila Pugazh. You are not alone😂)

DO VOTE AND COMMENT. LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS STORY LINE.