CHAPTER 39

True to Shivangi's words, Ashwin was offered multiple projects and he had a few signed. He was extremely glad with how things had turned. It was only a week ago that he had locked himself in the room.

Today was a full day shoot for almost 14 hours for super singer launch. He was invited but due to other work commitments he couldn't perform a dance as planned. Shivangi was held up there for entire the day.

Ashwin had some lingering guilt from the other day. Shivangi had repeatedly told him he hadn't hurt her. He was just expressing his frustration. Infact he hadn't uttered those words to her even if they occurred to him and she had told him it was ok even if had. He begged to differ. Sure it was his frustration speaking. He was glad he hadn't uttered the words. He couldn't have forgiven himself.

He wanted to make it up to her. There was already the case of backlash she was facing due to his reserved nature. He knew just what to do.

"Machan, Shivangi song overa? How much longer?"

"Inum 3 to 4 hours agum da. Yen kekara?" Pugazh asked him.

"Please machan please machan please machan please machan. Na ava performance aprom stage la vara mari set up pannen. Don't tell her. No one should know. Yara olarida poranga. Please da please da please da."

"Dei dei dei, enna pesa vidu. Ok panidlan. Nee va. Aman idha yen panra therinjukalama?" Pugazh asks chuckling.

"Adhu iruku oru vishayam. She'll understand. Aman ava saree purple dhane? Na dhan select panen but just oru doubt. Dress marala la?"

"Aman da purple dhan. Nee apopo na ava anna gradha marakara solten. Idhula twining vera. Enna elarum mr and mrs chinathirai ku plan podren solranga. Nee panra alaparai iruke." Pugazh teases.

"Dei pannu da. Enaku panalena yaaruku pana pora?"

"Idha solliye vela vangu. Yaniku oru kaalam vandha poonai ku oru kaalam varadha." He huffs but smiles internally.

Shivangi loved shoots and singing. There was one thing she didn't like. It was these long ass shoots for a 6 or 8 hour telecast. She was sleepy now but had a song to sing and a small interaction with special guests.

The second she sang it she stuck her tongue out slightly. She knew she had effed up. She mixed up genders. Thank god her co singer changed the genders too to match her. After some comments Ma Ka Pa anna announced someone important was here to meet her.

Shivangi for a second believed it would be Ashwin and then shook that thought away for 2 reasons.
One, he was actually busy today with 2 ad shoots, 1 album rehearsal. Two, and most importantly adhuku avan seri pattu vara mattan.

So Pugazh anna's entry while disappointing was expected. What she didn't expect was for her anna to in turn call up Ashwin on stage.

She was frozen. The minute she saw him there she instantly knew what was up. He had that look reserved for when he wants to ask sorry or make her do something. He knew she would never say no to him with that look. His hair messed up in contrast to how he's always in front of the camera, neatly combed. He had her. She couldn't help but shriek in happiness.

A small break was announced after Ashwin left the stage. She wasted no time in running to him. He took her to a somewhat secluded part behind the sets. Not many people came that side.

"Ashwineey, thank you. Loved the surprise." She hugged him.

"I'm super glad you liked it. Pananum nu decide panten, un reaction epdi irukum nu oru bayam. Ippo I'm happy I did this for us."

"Yen reaction happy dhan. Nee telecast ku wait pantu memes pathutu decide pananum. Avanga reaction and memes dhan jasthi."

"I did it for that. Una pathi evalo negativity. Na idhu panathuku major karanam andha negativity ku fullstop poda dhan. Vitta I'll announce to everyone." He complains pulling her close to him.

"Ooh kadha apdi pogudha. Thank you for doing all this. Episode la neeya vandhu rendu joke solindha le people will stop with trolling me. I know why you did this. I love you." She tippy toes and kisses him.

Ashwin pulls back to say I love you and kisses her again. They were just basking in each others love. Shivangi had snuggled into his chest and he was holding her as close as possible. Their same colour clothes and their proximity people can easily mistake them for a single person.

That's exactly what happened. You see this area was frequented by people for a smoke. "Bro have a lighter?" A voice asked breaking the couples trance and shocking the person who noticed Shivangi for the first time.