CHAPTER 15

Shivangi continues howling and cheering as the show begins. She conjures a whistle out of no where to cheer on.

"Ma podhum." Ashwin laughs taking the whistle from her mouth.

"Enoda thangam evalo handsome a iruka. I want to hoot. Kavala padadha unakum adikaren." She says snatching it from him.

She continues cheering for each person's entry and giving running commentary.

"Sunitha akka is so pretty. She told me she'll teach me some dance steps for all entries."

"Bala and Pugazh anna va promo la pathe friends intro ketanga. Rakshan anna KKK lendu unga intro neraya per kekaranga na."

"Thangam, Sharanya ta mattum solladha da. Romba ottuva." Rakshan laughs.

The running commentary continued till it was Ashwin's time for entry. Shivangi was busy sighting him on screen. He nudges her slightly getting her off the dream world and whispers to her. "Pakathulye vechukitu tv ya pathu sight adikariye."

"Shivu next Ashwin intro keka poranga. Appo enna panuva?" Sharath teases.

"Na en annas ku mattum dhan wing woman vela paka mudiyum. Ashwin lan chance illa." She replies eyes still glued to the tv earning laughter from the men.

The entire episode goes with them sharing random anecdotes which the others might have missed, chatting nonsense and basically having a lot of fun.  They decide to order in some pizza and watch some movie while eating.

"Papa, nee epayachu cricket commentator alan yoschirka? Muchu udama running commentary tharaye." Sharath teases her.

It was time to call it a night and Sharath was the first to leave. Rakshan was in a confusion, it was getting late and he had to leave but Ashwin was still there. Should he be a good brother and wait for him to leave or trust his friend and leave now?

"Machan nee epdi pora?" Rakshan questions after much deliberation.

"Na night inga dhan da. I'll go to the other house. Shivangi thaniya irukanum illena. Mazha vera. I feel safe staying back." Ashwin replies.

'Unaku ava safety mukiyam. Ana ipo una inga vittu pona Pugazh ena safe a vida mattane. Enna panna?'

"Seri da nee solradhum correct dhan. Na onu panren I'll stay back. Anyways na bike la dhan vandhen mazha nala pogavum mudiyadhu."

'Iva annas lan edho plan laye suthara mari theridhe. Oru vela nambala nambalaiyo? Pugazh ok Rakshan dhan friend ache. He knows about me aprom enna prechana?' Ashwin gets lost in his own thoughts.

Shivangi is first to recover from shock and give an answer. "Ok anney. Neenga rendu perum ingaye irunga. Vinayak room and Pugazh anna room rendu free dhane. Namba cards lan adalan."

Ashwin just nods his head and Rakshan decides to make a call to his wife and Pugazh. 'Idhunga rendum enathayo marai karanga. Ena nu puriliye. Seri namba sandhegam lan Pugazh ta solla vendam. Let's just tell him what's happening.'

"Ma confirm a solren they know." Ashwin tells her the minute Rakshan moves to make the call.

"Adhalan illa Ashwineey. Nee over think panra. Apdiye therinja enna. Na dhan purinjiten la." She asks playing with his fingers.

"Adhu ok. Ana epdi solrom iruku la. Ana onu solren, nee panra dha pathum von annas ku purilena waste. Idhla Rakshan 10 varsham love panni kalyanam panirkan😂😂."

"Na panradha? Na poi Vinayak dress dhane sonnen. Nee dhan idhu endhu, Shivangi sututa, von shelf kami nu lan olarna."

"Adhan yen chellama samalicha la semmaya." He says lifting her invisible collars, brushing his fingers on her neck making her ticklish.

That's how Rakshan found them, in the midst of a tickle war. Ashwin was lying on the couch with Shivangi sitting on his lap tickling his sides. Rakshan just walks close to see if they'll realise his presence and they do. Shivangi turns to him and starts tickling him. The three end up falling back on the sofas after a good 5 minutes.

They were up playing cards for another hour and with every passing second Rakshan's doubt about the two was getting confirmed.

'Let me wait for them to tell on their own. Pugazh kitta idha solla vendam. Avan theva ilama tension avan.'

It was around 10 when Shivangi asks Ashwin. "Ashwineey, iniku iruka? Namba full day sendhu dhane irundhom. Free ya vitrlama?"

"Adhalan mudiyadhu ma. It's our practice time. Nee padu ma. I have Simbu movie dialogue in mind." Ashwin tells her.

"Enada panna poringa?" Rakshan asks confused.

"Anna, daily at 10 we have a video call. Naa carnatic or movie song edha paduven and he will act out a movie scene. Few days I try teaching him to sing and he'll help me with dialogue delivery."

"Idhu engluku daily ritual mari da. Evalo horrible day a irundhalum indha oru 30mins la enaku tension poidum. Time mathuvom but we try to do it everyday. Nee yum join pannu today. It will be fun." Ashwin tells him.

"Seri da. Neenga panunga I'll see and then try. Thangam, idhu nala dhan nee late night call vara matiya mostly?"

"Aman anne. Indha time set ayiducha adhunala I try to not do anything else. Shooting irundha we have missed." She tells him and asks Ashwin to start.