CHAPTER 29

LAST CHAPTER LA COMMENT PANNA MUDIYADHA VANGA IPPO ANGA PODLAN. OR INGA KOODA PODALAN. ENJOY THE FICTION GUYS.

-------------------------------------------------------

"How is your hand now?" Pugazh breaks the silence.

They were all eating their lunch. They were all unusually quiet. Ashwin was confused about what Pugazh thinks of him. Vinayak was near jumping with excitement for some time alone with his sister or Ashwin. Shivangi was still sleepy. Shakthi had already left for his house.

"It wasn't a big one. She made a fuss." Ashwin replies holding his hand up, which was now normal.

"You do realise it's normal only because of all the ice she kept. Left to you, it would have still been swollen." Pugazh replies in a matter of fact voice not bothering to look up.

He was pissed. 'My sister did so much for you and you aren't even acknowledging it.'

"She did help me. Thank you. I feel much better now. See." He moves his thumb around holding it up for her to see.

"How did you get hurt anyway?" Binni ma asks.

"Cooker mooda mudila Shivu ala. I tried it blindfolded and jammed my thumb." Ashwin relays.

"Yikes." Binni ma winces.

"Thank you. You are the best you know. I know it's healed only because of all the ice you kept. Thank you." Ashwin tells her.

"Adhu duty." She shrugs.

"Ashwin, meeting eppo? Are you free for sometime?" Vinayak asks him.

"If it is for playing PS I'm free after 6 today." Ashwin answers.

"Romba mukkiyam ippo." Pugazh comments.

"Ila la. This is extremely important. Evening na veetuku varen. Shivu, nee iniku vetti dhane? Neeyum va. Pizza sapadlan dinner ku. One of your treat." Vinayak announces.

"Edhuku treat?" Binni ma asks.

"Show ku. Show super hit la." He manages.

The siblings had arrived at Ashwin's residence at 6 sharp. He let them in and settled on the sofa.

"You know, you both should do everything I say. I know so much." Vinayak announces.

"Enna theriyum?" Ashwin asks.

"I know what the future holds for you. I know why your parents are ignoring you. I know why none of your hints work." Vinayak talks in circles.

"Ivar periya Oracle of Delphi. Direct a edhuvum pesa mataru. Ozunga sollu da." Shivangi hits his head.

"Ei. Mariyadha. Give respect take information. OKAY?"

"Please sollnga sir." The two chorus.

"You know our parents are friends. You know they are close, talk often. What you don't know is their recent topic of discussion. It's you. Epdi onga rendu perayum otlan, alaya vidalan dhan discussion." He walks around dramatically.

"Purila." Shivangi says.

"Eniku purinjirku." He mumbles to himself. "Next week dinner plan is the climax. Inda story villains, namba ammas. Pava patta adi aal characters namba appas. Ivanga sadhi la mattikara main characters neenga rendu per." He goes on.

"Vinu adi ka poren unna. Olunga sollu da." Ashwin throws a pillow at him.

"Seri seri. I'll tell directly." He chuckles making the two glare at him. "Our parents know you both are together. Idk how they know, or what exactly they know, but they know. They are actively avoiding this topic to string you along. They have planned on telling you that they know and accept you during dinner. Iniku amma and appa pesinda po en kadhula vizhinchu. Adhan indha information a oru Pizza ku vithudlan nu nenachen."

"Dei machan. Pizza enna, na unaku PS ae vangi kuduthurpen. Nee dhan best." Ashwin hugs Vinayak lifting him off the ground kissing his cheeks continously.

"Aiyaa. Chi chi. Leave me. Na girlfriend oda brother, girlfriend illa." He wiggles out of Ashwin's hold only to be engulfed by Shivangi.

"Oru pizza ku asa pattu ipdi siki kitene." Vinayak dramatically sighs as the couple squish him from either sides.

The empty pizza boxes decorated the hall floor much to the dismay of our cleanliness freak. "Shivu pleaseeeeee." He requests pointing to the boxes which need to be disposed.

Huffing Shivangi left for the trash which gave Ashwin the much needed time to ask Vinayak the burning question.

"Why is Pugazh behaving like this? You have any idea?"

"He is jealous. Weren't you when your akka got married?"

"A bit. I didn't glare at my bil 24×7. He's a bit overboard." Ashwin complains.

"You do realise you are jealous too most times." Vinayak announces point blank.

"Noo." Ashwin tries protesting.

"Do you want me to count the number of times I have spotted you trying to one up Pugazh anna on camera? Off camera enalan panrikiyo."

"Ya ok. I agree. I do that only to try and show Pugazh I care abt Shivu. I'll stand up for her you know." He tries reasoning.

"Of course. It was in no way to show anna Shivu trusts you or you are important to her, make him jealous. Why would I think something soo absurd." Vinayak agrees sarcastically.

"Fineeeee. Him looking at me like I'm some roadside romeo aggravates my actions."

"And your actions make anna glare. It's a full circle."

The rest of the night was spent playing cards, gossiping, talking pop culture. The three had a real gala time.

"Vinayak, nee vandiya vela edu na varen." Shivangi tries sending her brother away.

Vinayak just stands there crossing his arms looking at her from head to toe.

"Dei, po da. Please." Ashwin pleads making him chuckle and leave.

"Confusion cleared. I'm super happy ma." Ashwin hugs her.

"Our parents are double kd. Vera edha matter la pathupon." She replies.

A slight horn disturbs their time. Making them blush.

Shivangi kisses his mole before Ashwin could react and runs to her brother.