CHAPTER 24

They say time flies when you are having fun. It's also true that time flies when you are dreading something. Shivangi was pacing her room. Her brother was supposed to arive today, he had a week off. He was yet to arrive.

"Ashwin. He hasn't come yet. How long???" She whined sending him a voice note.

"Why are you whining? His train reaches at 6pm, it 4pm right now." He texted back.

"Ugh! Why are you so practical." She huffs sitting on the bed with a thud.

"Why are you tensed anyway? Vinayak is cool na." Her phone pinged.

"2 things. 1. I promised you that I'll talk to him about everything. 2. I promised him I'll talk to our parents about everything."

She saw the immediate blue ticks. It showed he was typing and then her phone rang *kulu kulu venpani pola*.

"Shivangi. About 2. I can stay by your side."

She nods her head no.

"Babe, you are nodding your head. Namba normal call la irukom."

"Adhan unaku puridhula."

"Nod panra theriyum. Yes or no?"

"No. I have to do this alone. Amma and appa might not be open with their emotions if you are there."

"As you wish."

"Ashwineey, 1 ku help pannen."

"That is not my place ma. Also, there might be more you want to share with him and not me. Na intrude pana mudiyadhu, koodadhum kooda."

"Ada po ma."

He just chuckles in response.

"Seri Ashwin shoot variya indha week? Anga shoot epdi pogudhu? How is it working with Kajal Agarwal? Nalla pesarangala?"

"Evalo kelvi orediya. Na inda week shoot vara matten da. Shoot inum 3 days pogum pola. Dubbing la mudichu next week shoot ku vandhuruven. She is nice, nala pesaranga. Cwc papangaln."

"Ashwin..." she drags.

"Yen ma ivalo low va iruka? He is your brother. Edhuvum solla mattan."

"Illa. Enaku veetla pesardhu la edhuvum illa. I know they'll be ok. Vinayak kitta idha pathi na just oru paasing la solirken. He knows I sometimes get affected."

"Aprom enna prechana? Yen da ipdi iruka? Na Chennai la kooda illa odane vandhu pakalan na. Rakshan illa Sharath vara solava?"

"Illa. Avangala lan disturb panadha. Enaku romba oru maari feel agudhu. Idk why. Seri idhu vidu. Nalaiku shoot iruku. Na thoonga poren. Good night. I love you. Bye." She doesn't wait for his reply and cuts the call.

'4pm ku ena thoonga pora? Seri edho down a iruka. Avale soltum.' He messages her informing that his shoot was about to start. He asked her to message him and he'll call her tomorrow.

Shivangi decided to actually try sleeping to take her mind off things. She didn't know what was bothering her. She woke up only the next morning.

The breakfast table was busier than usual. Vinayak was talking about the different things in his college. Shivangi couldn't concentrate on anything. She just sat there, mechanically ate her sandwiches and left for the shoot. Vinayak had asked her what's up with her but got no sensible reply. He decided to speak with the one person who'll know what's up.

It was a getup round once again but this time she didn't have an elaborate costume. She looked so beautiful as Jessie. Seeing everyone on set gave her some energy. She joked with them and slowly got normal.

She was paired with Pavi. One of her favourites on the set. Her Appang was back and Rakshan anna kothu utufied her. She regained her energy and fought her sleep.

"Shivangi, yen da ivalo thookam. Rathri thoogalaya?" Pavi asked during the break.

"Illa ka. Na nalla thooginen. Actually evening 4 ku thoongi morning dhan yezhundhen."

"Dei neraya thoogna kooda tired ayidum. Inga va. Nee konjam sugar sapdu thookam kaliyum." Kani akka suggested.

"Thangam, nejama adhane vishayam? Vinayak vantana? Pesiniya?" Rakshan asked.

"He came. Na inum pesala. Iniku pesiduven."

"Seri da. Nee poi vela paru."

The cooking started and she even fell asleep while using the mixer. She somehow manages to finish the shoot and comes home.

Her phone is flooded with messages from Ashwin. Vinayak had asked if they had fought for she looked down. Ashwin was now super worried about what's wrong.

She updates Ashwin that she just reached home and will call him tomorrow. She assures him that she is ok. Shivangi then heads to her brother's room.

"Hey. Are you ok?" He asked immediately.

Shivangi just hugs him tight nodding her head. "I missed you. I have so much to tell you."

"Porumiya ellan sollu."

SORRY GUYS, I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT BLAND. IT'S MORE LIKE A FILLER. I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO COVER. I USED THE EPISODE WITHOUT ASHWIN TO MY FAVOUR.

I WILL BE BACK WITH A BANG NEXT CHAPTER. I WILL COVER SOME ASHAANGI AND THE PARENTS REACTION NEXT COUPLE OF CHAPTERS.

KEEP VOTING AND KEEP COMMENTING

💜💜💜