Chapter 11

I don't have words so instead I roll over, taking him with me so I'm on top, sitting up and straddling him until he goes for the sash on my robe, pulling it off and pushing the soft material off my shoulders so it falls to my elbows. He takes in my bare inked skin, running a finger down the line of text on my front like he did the first morning. I start to shake and take in a shuttering breath at his gentle touch. For someone known for being aggressive, he's very gentle with me.

"Beautiful" he breathes, sitting up and shoving his hand into my hair, gripping it lightly at the roots. He guides my face to his and leaves a soft kiss on my lips before trailing down to my neck and across my shoulder. One of his hands trails down my spine, lightly following them bone until the robe stops him.

"Bakugo" I whisper, unable to find more volume for my voice. All his touches are leaving me breathless.

"Tell me what you want, sweetheart" he pulls back and locks his gaze with mine.

"You. I want you." I put my hands on either side of his face and run my thumbs along his cheeks, just staring at him. He searches my face for something, breathing getting heavier the longer he looks. I'm not sure if he finds it but eventually he pulls me back to him and flips us over so I'm on my back. He hovers over me, bracing himself on his elbows to keep the brunt of his weight off me.

"Do you have a condom?" He asks. I'm glad that he thinks about precautions and I'm even a little relieved that he doesn't have one ready to go. It turns out that most of the men I've hooked up with carried a spare condom in their wallet so they were always ready, but it always made me feel like it didn't matter who they were with, just as long as they were putting their dick in something soft and warm.

"Upstairs" as soon as the word leaves me mouth, he wraps his arms around my back and presses me to his chest, lifting me up effortlessly. My legs find their way around his trim hips and my arms loop around his neck. He climbs the stairs quickly, breathing not changing. At the top of the stairs, he pauses, pressing my back to the wall so he can pin me and use his hand to pull the robe off the rest of my arms. When he pulls me away from the wall, the robe falls silently and pools on the floor.

I breathe in deeply and smell his sweet scent that's now mixed with the set of shampoo and soaps I keep in the downstairs shower. He crawls onto the bed with me still wrapped around him and lays me down in the center of the mattress. "Side table" I breathe as he kisses all over the bare skin he can reach with me pressed against him.

"Patience" He smiles against my skin and takes a soft bite out of the fleshy spot above my breast. The lamp next to my reading chair is on, allowing me to see all the curves of his muscles that lead down to his trim waist. He's still wearing pants and I try to grapple at them to get them off but can only get them a little lower on his hips. "That's not being patient, princess"

"Patience is overrated" I reply, pulling his face back up to me and roughly put our lips together, almost desperate for the contact.

"I'm going to take my time with you" he says, breaking away and running his tongue down my chin and neck to the center of my chest. He leaves a lingering kiss between my breasts before cupping one and covering the other with his mouth. I arch into him as he takes his time, exploring all the noises he can draw from me. He tends to each with equal attention before kissing down the text that stops just above my belly button.

"I love your tattoos" he says, settling himself between my thighs, kissing the tattoo on the inside of one and the currently bare opposite thigh.

"Bakugo please just fuck me" I beg, needing him in me now.

"I will. When I'm good and ready" his mouth finds my aching clit and sucks gently but it sends shockwaves through me. I grip the sheets, trying to hold onto my orgasm and not give him the satisfaction of cumming so quickly.