Chapter 32

He doesn't answer any of my inquiries as he pulls up in front of a hotel.

"Ummmmm" I say, words sticking in my throat.

"I've been turned on since I had you on the floor. I need you, y/n and I can't wait until we get back to my place and yours is even farther than mine." He unbuckles and notices my hesitation. I'm not pausing because I don't want to, I'm honestly just shocked. "Unless you don't want to."

"Oh I want to. It's just unexpected. You're so fucking unexpected" I look at him with awe. Not only is he everything the papers say he is; gruff, bad tempered, angry and just generally grumpy, but he's sweet and thoughtful, kind and most surprisingly gentle.

He lunges across the center console into my lap and straddles me as he claims my mouth with his. There's nothing gentle about his kiss. It's full of raw lust and need. Thank fuck for tinted windows.

"I called ahead to make sure they had vacancies when you left me alone upstairs." He whispers against my skin as his mouth explores any space that I left exposed. "I made the reservation under a fake name so no one knows we're going to be here."

"Then why are we still in the car?" I breathe, almost completely distracted by his touches. His hands have made it to the bottom of my shirt and palms are now on my bare waist.

"You're right" he opens the door and practically rolls out of the car as I unbuckle and he offers a hand to help me out of the vehicle. He leans back into the car and plucks the bag from the back seat, slinging it over himself.

We're walking as quickly as I can into the building. Bakugo pulls a hat from the bag and pushes it over his spikes, keeping the brim low so you'd only know who he is if you really looked. He pops my hood up over my head and I stuff my hair inside. He checks in with a name I've never heard and before I know it, we're in a plushy looking hotel room that has large windows that are covered in thick curtains and a jacuzzi tub in the center.

"Wooooooooow Katsuki. Pick this one yourself?" I tease

"I didn't, but we can knock off a fantasy I have" I heard the thud of his bag drop to the ground

"Am I going to regret asking?" I raise an eyebrow at him and I realize I've been standing dumbfounded in the middle of the small entry hallway.

"Probably." He shrugs

"Tell me."

"I want to watch you take a bath." He leans down and kisses my neck while he stands behind me "in there"

His hands wander down to my waist and pull my shirt and hoodie off. I lift my arms to make his task easier. He undoes my  bra and slips it off my shoulders before tossing it to the side. He leaves soft hot kisses on the back of my bare shoulders as his hands now trail down my stomach to my pants to unfasten them and push them down with my underwear.

"Take a step, baby" he whispers and I follow his orders so he can kick the rest of my clothes off to the side. He presses my naked body to his and I can feel how much this little game is turning him on. He steps around me and turns on the faucet, letting the water heat up. I self consciously try to cover my naked body while I just stand in the middle of the room.

"None of that." He bats my hands away kissing up and down to all the skin he could get to in the time the tub takes to heat and fill. He turns off the faucet without lifting his mouth from me. "Don't let your bath get cold."

I look at the tub and step in, holding onto his shoulder for support. He kneels down and bites my thigh, causing me to yelp at the sudden intimate act. He stays kneeling as I sink into the warm water, sighing at the relaxing feeling that washes over me. It's recommended to wait two weeks until getting into a bath but I know how well I heal and moving up the bath by a few days won't mess it up.