Chapter 37

He holds my hand the whole trip, leaving gentle smooches on the back of it and some trailing up my arm. I park the car next to his other ones and grab a couple of the duffle bags. Bakugo gets the other two and his gauntlets.

"Can we have craft night tonight?" I ask when I've tucked my only remaining possessions into his closet in the bedroom.

"I have an early patrol tomorrow, so I can't stay up too late." He says, coming out of the bathroom, freshly showered and a towel thrown loosely around his hips. I take in his figure slowly, scanning him from head to foot and then back up "or we can do something else"

"You promised a craft night!" I shake my head to clear any naughty thought that crept into it.

"Alright. What do you have in mind?" He leans agains the doorframe to the bathroom and crosses his arms.

"I know what I want to do but you're going to hate it." I smile "good thing you owe me"

"Fuck. What is it?"

"Get dressed. I'll order dinner and you'll see"

"I'll cook." He states, pushing off the frame

"Let's just have an easy night. Pizza?"

He sighs "yeah, alright."

"Good because I ordered it while you were in the shower and it's already on the way" He smiles and rolls his eyes, going over to the dresser to pick out clothes to wear. I've already changed into a pair of pajamas.

"You should do that more" I say suddenly

"Do what?"

"Smile. You're beautiful when you smile."

He stares at me, stunned and before he has a chance to respond, there's a knock at the door. I go to answer it while Bakugo gets dressed. I set the food on the kotatsu along with my pick for a craft before he steps into the living room and when he does he immediately glares at me.

"I already hate it." He says.

"You don't even know what we're doing" I tease

"Alright. Tell me what it is so I can hate it properly."

"Well, as you know, a lot of the yarn and other thread like material smelled too much like smoke for me to take."

"Just tell me" he flops down next to me on the couch.

"Well these things of thread just so happen to still be wrapped in their original plastic so I haven't opened them." I'm stalling just to build up to what I know will be a torturous time for him.

"Y/n..." he says my name like it's a warning.

"We're making friendship bracelets" I smile widely, unable to control my delight

"No."

"You promised me no saying no and no grumbling." I remind him.

"Fuck. I really need to make my deals less specific."

"Yes you do" I smile and kiss him quickly. I grab a slice of pizza, putting it on a napkin and hand it to him before grabbing my own. Not realizing how hungry I am, I scarf down a couple slices and wonder if I should have gotten a second pizza.

"Did you eat lunch?" Bakugo asks

"Um." I have to take a second to think. After I made Bakugo and Krishima's lunch, I started making phone calls and guess I forgot. He glares at me as I grab another slice. "I got busy. I was trying to seduce the number one pro hero"