Chapter 39

He holds onto my face and gently presses his lips to mine.

"Take off your shirt and lay face down on the bed" he whispers, lips brushing against mine as he talks. I don't hesitate to do what he asks.

I pull a pillow under my cheek and keep my hands under that. He straddles me, sitting on my butt as he spreads a great smelling lotion on my back and rubs it in with his thumbs. He's being gentle with his pressure and it's nice, but it's not doing much to help me.

"You're going to have to dig in a little more, babe" I say with my eyes closed. He increases the pressure quite a bit and is basically giving me a deep tissue massage. Each time he hits a different knot or sore spot, the noise that escapes my throat is guttural and unrecognizable.

Bakugo spends a long time rubbing my back before moving onto my arms, gently prying each one out from under me to take equal care with them as he did my back. When he moves on to my neck, he takes the pillow away so my neck is straight when he rubs all the tension out of it.

He runs his nails down my back gently, and hooks his fingers in my waistband, pulling my pants down to expose my ass. His teeth sink into the spongy flesh and I yelp.

"I thought this was supposed to be relaxing" I mumble, without opening my eyes. My body doesn't feel like my own anymore as Bakugo gets off me, grabs my ankle and rolls me onto my back and strips me of my remaining clothes.

"Trust me baby, you will be so relaxed when I'm done with you" I feel his soft hair between my legs and his teeth sink into each of my thighs, one at a time "I could spend all day here"

Before I can respond, his mouth is on my clit, sucking and stroking me with his tongue. I gasp at the sudden sensation, arching my hips into his face. I can feel his smile against me as he teasing my opening with his fingers. He holds his tongue against my clit and wiggles it back and forth as he slowly slides two fingers in just to his first digit, swirling them around until I start begging for more.

He obliges and inserts his fingers the rest of the way, picking up the pace of his tongue, stopping only to bite one thigh or the other before continuing. He finds the sweet spot in me and strokes it while sucking with the right amount of pressure. I buck off the bed, releasing into his mouth as he continues even through my high. I grab his hair, trying to get his face away from me, but he locks my legs over his shoulder and buries his face deeper. My next orgasm crashing into me before the first one ends and Bakugo still doesn't let up.

"Kats- plea- ahhhh" I moan, his fingers dig into the tops of my thighs, locking me in place.

By the time he's had his fill, my limbs no longer work and I feel like I'm floating on a cloud. Bakugo smirks at my languid form as he cleans me up with a warm washcloth. I turn on my side and reach for his waist to return the favor.

"No sweetheart, this was all about you. I'm good" he says as he tucks my arm into my chest. I look down at the bulge in his pants and see a damp spot. He came just from eating me out.

"I've got lunch with your mom tomorrow" I remind him.

"I haven't forgotten" he grumbles, tucking us both into bed after stripping down and cleaning himself off.

"Do you not want me to meet up with her? If you really don't, I'll make an excuse to cancel" I say, feeling worried.

"I want you two to get along. She's been lonely since my dad and I think it's great that she wants to hang out with my girlfriend, I just worry she's going to let an embarrassing story slip and you'll realize you're too good for me" he pulls me onto his chest so I can't see his face.