Chapter 22

"I'm too impatient, Katuski" I plead as he reaches under my shirt to cup my bare breasts and I pull his shirt up and over his head.

"Too damn bad" he chuckles against my skin. "I did order a present though. I wasn't intending to show you today, but I'm glad it got here quickly."

"What are you talking about?"

"It's actually a few things. I had to do some research." He rolls off of me and gets to his feet before bending to retrieve a box from under the bed. I sit up on my elbows to get a better look. With each item he removes from the box, my eyes get wider. "I didn't see one of these in your drawers, but I read good things about it."

He takes a red U shaped sex toy out of it's packaging and hands it to me to inspect. It's wireless and one side of the toy is thicker with an opening that looks like it'll fit over my clit. The other two items look like toy cleaner and lube.

"I didn't have time to explore your dirty little drawer the other day and there may be a few other items still on their way." He takes the toy from me and grabs the cleaner, taking it to the bathroom but still talking to my stunned self over his shoulder. "The lube is water based so it will be good with the silicon toy and won't do any damage to condoms. I read that it dries out faster though, so just tell me when you need more."

I haven't moved by the time he comes out with the clean toy. My eyes are just as wide as I stare at him. Katsuki Bakugo, pro hero Dynamight, is standing in front of me shirtless and holding a sex toy.

"Is this too much?" He asks, taking in my unmoving body.

"It's.... very unexpected" I finally find my voice, backing up onto the soft bed to lay across it.

"We don't hav-"

"Oh I definitely want to. You just surprised me, Katsuki."

"I also didn't pay much attention to what kind of condoms we used so I got latex free just in case." He scratches the back of his head with his free hand as if he were embarrassed.

"Get over here" I practically growl and he doesn't waste another second before jumping on top of the bed and pulling my shirt off. The boxer I put on are next and he settles himself between my thighs, forcing them to stay open, exposing me to him. His gaze lingers on the spot between my thighs.

"The fun thing about this toy," he says lowly, desire dripping in his voice "is that it can be controlled with an app on my phone."

He drips a lot of lube onto the pice that will settle in me before putting a couple fingers in to prepare my entrance. My breath hitches as he watches my face as he plays. When I'm wet and ready, we make intimate eye contact as he inserts the toy. It's not very big but the pressure of the other piece rests on my clit, making me want more.

"Katsuki" I breathe after he kisses me deeply and I try to grind against him to get a little more friction.

"Are you being greedy?" He teases and takes his phone out of his pocket. "Never been so glad to have the forethought to sync this app and charge the toy already."

He presses something on the screen and the toy buzzes to life, making me jolt and grab onto his sides. He just smiles as he messes with the settings of the vibrations on both parts of the toy. The one on my clit suddenly starts sucking and I cry out with his name in shock and pleasure.