Chapter 21

Bakugo cages me against the inside of his door, pinning me in place with his mouth, tossing the helmets into the corner. If he's not kissing me breathless, he's trailing over my face and down my neck with his lips. His hands keep my wrists still at my sides as he explores. My stomach takes this opportunity to make itself known and gurgle loudly.

"Are you hungry? When was the last time you ate?" He asks, breaking away and backing up a step.

"I had lunch, but it can wait. Food later. This now" I get on my knees, pop the button open on his jeans and undo the zipper before pulling his thick length free. I cover what I can with my mouth, running my tongue under the head and pumping the rest with my hand.

"Y/n" he breathes, putting a hand gently in my hair, guiding me as I start to move up and down his shaft with my mouth. I look up and meet his gaze while I pull his pants completely down and dig my nails into his ass just enough to make him gasp.

I ignore my tired jaw as I continue sucking his dick sloppily.

"Y/n...I'm gonna..." He tries to pull my mouth away from him, but I fight against his hold until I taste his cum. I swallow the evidence and let him guide me back up to his face and claim my mouth with his for a long time before breaking away "That wasn't very nice. I wanted to do that while buried in you."

"Well we don't always get what we want, now do we Katsuki" I wrap my arms around him and rest my head on his shoulder.

"I guess this gives me time to feed you." He pats my ass and pulls his pants up before making his way to the kitchen. "Why don't you go shower? Your hair still smells like beer."

"Probably a good idea. Where do you keep extra towels?"

"Bottom drawer on the vanity. Help yourself to any clothes too." He says over his shoulder.

I strip in his room before taking a quick shower, using his mild scented items to wash the sticky alcohol out of my hair and off my skin. When I step out, I find the towels and pat my locks dry and wrap another one around my body to search for clothes. Mine have disappeared from the floor and I hear a washing machine running. I smile at the kind gesture of the hot head taking care of my smelly garments.

I'm worried that I won't find a shirt that will fit over my thicker form. His waist is definitely thinner than mine but his broad chest with.. ample pecs might work in my favor.

Since I had to pack up clothes not too long ago, I have a good idea how his drawers are organized. It's not a good idea to put on my old underwear so I find a pair of his boxers to wear and slip on an oversized long sleeved shirt that hangs off my shoulder. When dressed, I go to the living room and reach for the plane that Bakugo now has tattooed on his leg. I gently run my thumb over his scrawled name.

"Does it bother you?" I call "the way you're portrayed in the media?"

"Not so much anymore. Why?"

"I don't know. I just don't think I would be as accepting about it as you."

"It's been this way since I was in high school. I got used to it."

"The league kidnapping incident?" I ask, going to rest my hip on the doorway to the kitchen. His back is to me as he cooks at the stove.

"That was part of it. It doesn't help that they're so damn nosy."

"I mean... that's kind of their job." I chuckle

"Not when they show up at my apartment to ask me questions." He looks over his shoulder at me. "You look good"

"Yeah, people showing up to your place would be a tad intrusive." I ignore his comment on my choice of clothing. For some reason, I suddenly feel self conscious as he scans me from head to toe then back up.