Chapter 19:

I feel asleep behind my door on the floor. I heard knocking on my bedroom door. I jumped and went back to sleep. The knocking continued. Could it be Jungkook? I woke up and held on to my dresser to help lift me up. I was half asleep. How come I didn't go on my bed? I opened my bedroom door and it was Jin. What is he doing here?

"Hey Y/N, are you okay? Your brother wanted me to check up on you. He's been worried. He hasn't seen you since that day." Jin said. I just looked at Jin.

"Yeah, I'm okay I guess" I said half asleep. Jin looked at me.

"Y/N if you need anyone to talk too.. I'm here." He said with a smile.
'Yeah I've heard that a lot and I don't trust hearing that no more'.

"Thanks Jin, I appreciate it". I said with a smile. He smiled back.

"I'm not the only one you can talk to..
You got Me,Jhope,Yoongi,Jimin,Taehyung and Jungkook as well" he said. My insides shook when he said Jimin's and Taehyung's name. It made me sick to my stomach.

"Even though you have a brother.. but you gained 6 more!" He said happy.
Oh yeah... I gained 6..Well two of them are bothering me and the other I'm madly in love with. Hmm...

"Thanks Jin" I said. "I'm glad I have you all." I lied.

"Oh by the way Y/N when that happened that day and he yelled at you.. I put him his place right afterwards" Jin said. I looked at Jin surprised.

"You didn't need to do that" I said. "It's a normal thing between us. This is the main reason why we don't get along." I said upset.

Jin hugged me. "I'm for real Y/N if you need anything let me know. I got your back " he said smiling. I smiled back at him. "Thanks Jin" I said. I watch Jin walked down the hallway. I closed the door behind me and laid in my bed. I missed Jungkook so bad. I wish he was here. And I closed my eyes.

......

Namjoon was downstairs in his office. He had so much shit on his plate that he was stressing. Jin knocked.

"Come in" Namjoon said. Jin walked in and sat in the chair. "Y/N is okay. I just checked on her. She looks tired and stressed about something. But she said she was alright" Jin said.

Namjoon just looked at Jin upset.
"I fucked up didn't I? Namjoon said.
Jin just strugged his shoulders. He didn't want to say the wrong thing. So he kept quiet. "What do I do?" He asked Jin.

"Boss, I really don't know to be honest. That's between you two. Do you think I like seeing you treat her like that? No! I don't. Remember your the only family she got.. you can't treat her like that. And plus buying her gifts isn't going to heal and fix things. You have to do what's right.. listen to your heart" Jin said.

Namjoon looked upset. What Jin was saying was right. "She's already been through so much. I'm just making it worse for her. I can't be treating her like this. God for bid if something happened to her it'll be all my fault." Namjoon said upset.

Namjoon's phone started ringing.
"Hello, hey Jhope.. is everything good? Did you guys get it?.. okay good. Where's Jungkook?...

.....

"Hey boss, what's up? Jungkook said. "We got everything .. it was complicated but we got the job done. Don't think there will an issue anymore."

.....

"Alright perfect, Thank you Jungkook. Are you guys heading back now?".. Namjoon said.

....

"Yeah boss we are packing up the car now.. see you in about 2 hours". Jungkook said.