Chapter 24

I just let the water run down my body. I sat in the corner of the shower. How can I let this happen to me AGAIN? Why does it have to be me that he's attacking? Was he just doing this to get back at my brother? Or Jungkook? It just doesn't make sense. Can I just be normal? I'm so ashamed of myself. Im disgusting... I already feel like shit and this made it 10x worse...

............

It was lunch time, all the guys were at the table. They just finished with their plans and all.

"Hey, has anyone seen y/n ?" Namjoon asked.

All the guys looked at eachother and shook their heads no. Jungkook had a feeling something was off.

"Jimin?" Namjoon asked..

"Yeah boss?" Jimin asked

Jimin was nervous.. he didn't know what namjoon was going to ask.

"Can you go find y/n?" Namjoon asked

Jimin got up out of his seat. Jungkook just stared at him hard. Taehyung just smirked.

He walked away nervous. His best friend hates him and the guy he was helping is ruining everything for him.

Jimin walked through the foyer to my bedroom. Jimin was nervous to face
me... since he already sent me the video.

..........

I was just getting out of the shower. I totally forgot about my phone these past couple days. It was so dead! I put it on the charger.I started drying myself off and put on my favorite Pj's. Brushed my wet hair and brushed my teeth. I looked in the mirror and saw the marks... where Taehyung punched me... and the hand marks around my neck. I replayed what he said to me in my head...

~Your mine what don't you fucking understand? Your boyfriend can't save you now...you better not tell no one....I'll wreck you~

I started crying hysterically. What has my life come too? It's true... I'm a sex victim. I heard my phone keep dinging. There was sooo many text messages and missed calls. From Jessica (yuck)... and pretty much other then that ...no one important. Then I saw a text from Jimin... it was a video. I sat on my bed to watch it.He recorded a video from their assignment with Jungkook they were in the car.... I played the video..

~I'm not the cheap bastard

~I'm not the cheap bastard...you are" Taehyung laughed. "How many cars do you own? Oh wait! Your renting one. How much money do you have? Oh wait your broke...
Where did you buy Y/N's jewelry at? Oh Jongno! Yeah your cheap. I'm just going to tell Y/N you got nothing. And that your a liar! And that her jewelry is FAKE... just like you.. FAKE~

~Yo Tae, I got it..I'm going to send it to
Y/N now. Jimin said laughing.~

~I can give her so much more shit that you can't give her. Taehyung said~