Chapter 56

I was standing near Jimin.. I couldn't look at Jungkook but he didn't leave. Jimin just stared at Jungkook with his arm crossed.

Jungkook just sat down by the pool and covered his face and started crying.

I turned my back against him and stared at Jimin.

"What do I do?" I asked.

Jimin looked at me

"Whatever your heart says. Do you want to end things with him?" Jimin asked.

I didn't know how I felt. I was broken.

"Jungkook?" Jimin asked.

I had my back turned...

"Jungkook come over here" Jimin said

I can hear Jungkook getting up and walked over to us. What is Jimin doing?

**************************

(Jimin Pov)

I looked at Y/N

"Both of you sit down now" I said stern.

Y/N and Jungkook sat down but not near eachother.

"Look... I don't like this at all. This isn't you guys. You guys were always closed never left eachothers side. Things do happen.. no one is perfect! There will be arguments and break ups. That's normal.  Remember what happened between us three? I treated both like shit but I was working under Taehyung. But I learned my lesson. He was bad influence. He turned me against you guys. But I listened to my heart and look where we stand now. You two are inseparable. I have never seen you both smile so much. And now look at you... Jungkook I'm sorry but this is your fault. Even in north korea it was your fault.
BUT! like I said.. no one is perfect. I'm tired of seeing you both crying and breaking. Is this how you both want to be? Jungkook you with another girl ?
Sis with another guy? Sis you say is done... but is it for real?. But, you both aren't talking. Communication is ways the key. You both need to hear each other out" I said crossing my arms.

It was completely silent.

"If you guys truly love eachother... prove it right NOW! I said.

"And if you don't... that be quiet" I said.

Y/N started crying.

"See what you did Jungkook? Do you like seeing her cry? Is this what you fucking wanted?" I said angry.

"NO! I didnt" he said annoyed.

"Keep drinking asshole" I said angry

Jungkook's eyes turned more black.

He got up from the chair pushed it...it fell to the ground and walked away.

I was furious..

"APPARENTLY YOU DON'T WANT TO FIX THIS DICKHEAD! CAUSE A FUCKING REAL MAN WOULD'VE STEPPED UP AND AND MADE SHIT BETTER" I yelled. "APPARENTLY YOUR NOT A FUCKING REAL MAN! YOUR ACTING LIKE A FUCKING KID"

Jungkook stopped walking and turned around staring at me.

He walked back and sat down...

"That's what I thought" I said angry

"Now what do you guys have to say for yourself?" I asked.

No answer..

"Wow" I said shocked. But I wasn't taking this towards Y/N. This was all against Jungkook.

Y/N looked at me and I winked at her.

"Jungkook do you want to be with another girl?" I asked.