Chapter 70:

A month went by and it was the day of the wedding. OMG!! WHAT THE FUCK!
I woke up to the smell of coffee... I looked over and there was a note.

Good morning Mrs Jungkook, today is the big day! I can't wait to see how beautiful you are going to look. We finally become official today. I get to spend the rest of my life with you. This is the day I've been waiting for. I love you so much more than you'll ever know. See you at the alter beautiful. -Jungkook

I can't believe it!.. our wedding came to fast. I'll be officially Jungkook's wife.. this is the day we've been both waiting for..

When we were planning for our wedding. We choosed the date... it was the day before his birthday. To where we can celebrate both together.

My bridesmaids will be here any minute.. I threw on my cute outfit that said bride on everything. The makeup and hair dressers will be here soon. Our wedding started at 1pm. I drank my coffee as soon as I was putting on my clothes. The doorbell rang..

I rushed to the door to let my girls in..

Michelle was my maid of honor, Jess... and some of my other family members. We both had 5 in our bridal party.

They all came in hugging me tight. Everyone of them was excited... the day finally arrived!

My house keeper had wine and snacks already set up for us. We put the music on jamming out til the make up and hair artist arrived.

Michelle poured some wine in my cup and we were all talking. We heard the knock at the door.. I opened it and there they were. Ready to doll us up!

In a couple hours... I'll be Mrs Jungkook!

*******************************

(Jungkook Pov)

I couldn't sleep in our bed last night... it's bad luck. So I had to sleep over at Jimin's apartment...It felt weird not holding Y/N. Me and Jimin opened a beer.. we sat on the couch waiting for the other guys to come.

"Dude I can't believe it's the big day!" Jimin said happy and nudging me.

"I know! Tell me about it... I can't Believe it's here already. It came to fast!" I said smiling.

Jimin put the tv on just to relax before the guys came.

"Are you ready? Nervous?" Jimin asked.

"I'm 100% ready... Nervous? Hell no! I'm excited." I said.

When me and Y/N were deciding who would be the bridesmaids and groomsmen... I automatically knew who was going to be my guys.

My best man was going to be Namjoon regardless.. All my guys... my family. Jimin,Jhope,Yoongi and Jin.

They were my best friends...

We heard a knock on the door, it had to be the guys. Jimin walked up to the door to open it.

"My man is getting married today!!" Jhope said happy.

"Let's get fucked up!" Yoongi said.

"What? No... not happening.. I want to be able to function." I said laughing.

"Well, what can we do? The wedding don't start until 1. We gotta have some fun to pass the time." Yoongi said.

He did have a point...