Chapter 33

The party was amazing it was so much fun! The dj was playing all my favorite songs.. I started dancing one by one with the guys... Not the Asshole though.. I didnt even look his way. But I can feel him staring at me the whole time. I couldn't be more happier. Everything was just perfect! How did I get so lucky? While I was dancing with all the guys... a huge cake came over to me.

OH MY GOD! is all I can say

OH MY GOD! is all I can say...  this cake was HUGE!  I have never seen a cake like this. Everyone was singing Happy Birthday to me. I cried from happiness. I blew out the candles that were on the lowest tier on the cake. One by one everyone came up and hugged me. My brother came up to me and hugged me and swirled me around. This was the best birthday I ever had.

The caterers moved the cake to the side so they can cut the cake in pieces for the guest. I started dancing again with everyone. First was Yoongi... then Jin... then Jhope... then Jungkook. I felt so happy in his arms.

The music was so loud...

"I love you baby you are so beautiful" he whispered in my ear.

I blushed.. big time...and smiled big.

Namjoon was at our table watching everything especially me dancing with all the guys. Jimin came over to him.

Namjoon had a drink in his hand with a smile on his face

"You good boss?" Jimin asked smiling.

Namjoon looked over at Jimin.

"Yeah, I'm good" he said curious.

"Okay" Jimin said drinking his drink.

Namjoon turned over to Jimin..

"I was just thinking..." Namjoon said.

"About what?" Jimin asked curious.

Namjoon looked at Jimin.

"Hmm" he said.

Jimin raised his eyebrow wondering what namjoon was going to say.

"Something has to be going on with Y/N and Jungkook... I've noticed that he's gone a lot and so is Y/N..." Namjoon trailed off.

Jimin gulped.. and started getting nervous.

"Do you know anything Jimin?" Namjoon asked.

Jimin shook his head no

"Boss, I haven't noticed anything to be honest" Jimin lied.

"Hmmm" Namjoon said.

"Its just odd... they are always together.. and shes always smiling now and she has never done that. And especially the jewelry...stuff I have never seen on her. Plus Y/N and Jungkook are always missing. And Jungkook is always late and he usually isn't. It doesn't make sense" Namjoon said.

Jimin was nervous... he kept on drinking his drink.

"I don't know.. every time I see Y/N she's either in her bedroom or on the patio. She doesn't go anywhere... and Jungkook is always with you" Jimin said