Chapter 53

I was still hiding in the closet... Taehyung was still there. Fucking A! Go the fuck Away! I want to leave you asshole. I'm getting claustrophobic... I hate tight small places. I was trying not to hyperventilate but it was hard not too. My breathes were getting heavier by the second.

"Kitten? I know your somewhere here.." Taehyung said. Then he got a text... I wonder who it is. AND HES USING MY PHONE???? WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

*************************
(Taehyung Pov)

I know she's here... it's obvious.. why would there be blood and water everywhere.

"Y/N YOU BETTER FUCKING COME OUT NOW! BITCH I WILL FUCK YOU UP." Taehyung yelled.

*Ding*

Jungkook:
Taehyung I'm on my
Way home now...
You better fucking run

Taehyung:
Hahah your funny. Before
I do anything I have to find your bitch
First.

Jungkook:
OMG! Your fucking
Dead!!!!

Taehyung:
RIGHT!
IM NOT FUCKING
SCARED OF YOU.
YOU DONT SCARE ME!
I CAN RUIN YOU
LIKE I CAN RUIN
Y/N.
I FUCKING LOVE MAKING YOU
AND HER CRY.
IT BRINGS JOY TO
MY EARS!!

Jungkook:

MOTHER FUCKER 

********************

(Jungkook Pov)

I sat there looking at the window.. Namjoon was going off about something on the phone.

"THAT MOTHER FUCKER! I NEED MY FUCKING MONEY!!! I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF I NEED TO KILL HIM MYSELF! FUCKING BRING HIM TO ME OR I'LL KILL HIM! DON'T MAKE ME GET MY MEN TO SHOW YOU AND THE REST OF YOU ASSHOLE'S HOW IT FEELS TO BE FUCKED WITH..." Namjoon yelled.

Me and the rest of the guys were just listening to Namjoon. My mind was on Taehyung. My heart beating a Mile a minute. I couldn't control my leg from shaking. Jimjn had to try and calm me down. Before the rest of the guys would figure out something is wrong.

"Jk... chill the fuck out please. We are going to figure it out. You can't hurt Taehyung now. The boss is already furious as it is. We don't have to make everything worse. When we get back home you better not do nothing reckless. " Jimin said.

He was right... I don't want the boss to be  suspicious of why Taehyung was hurt. But I wanted to break his fucking face. He's ruining everything for me.

I was so mad that I was choking up. And usually when I'm mad I start crying. It was hard trying to control my emotions. But I had to be strong... I didn't want Namjoon to think I was weak.

We were all quiet in the car.. Namjoon was flipping out. Punching the seats and all. I was actually nervous for us. Cause knowing Namjoon he can do something reckless and risk all of us.

**************************

(Y/N Pov)

I sat on the ground in the closet wishing and hoping Taehyung left. I kept peeking out to see if he was there. My heart was pounding so fast. He wasn't here... finally he left. But I still haven't trusted me because of past incidents. He was always able to find me when I hide to escape him.